Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reeniebear's blog

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i think i should scar my arm for every breakup i've had. what do you think?

reeniebear's blog - Page 2 I_vote_lcap-20%reeniebear's blog - Page 2 I_vote_rcap -20% 
[ -1 ]
reeniebear's blog - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%reeniebear's blog - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
reeniebear's blog - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%reeniebear's blog - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
reeniebear's blog - Page 2 I_vote_lcap120%reeniebear's blog - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 120% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 5

reeniebear's blog - Page 2 Empty reeniebear's blog

Reeniebear99 4-16-2011
Title: imma starting my own blog!

today wasn't the best day of my life but at least it wasn't boring. my dad, little sister, my grandmother and me went out to some store that sold a lot of wooden items like chairs and boxes and benches and on and on and on. i got a box and some nice paint brushes dirt cheep. my sister got a wooden salad spoon. why you ask? because she's my little sister and she's a complete idiot that's why! any way, back on topic. My dad left empty handed and my grandmother got a big entertainment thingy that you normally use to put you TV on and put disks in. if you ask me it was WAY to bright and happy in their and the scent made me gag.if i had the choice of getting a box or staying home i would say, " screw the box. I'm listing to music on youtube!" and shut the door. after that i just chilled in my room listening to music and watching some funny videos on youtube before eating dinner. after that i drew a picture with paint. you know. when you go to star, all programs, accessories and it should be their. and after ALL of that i did this! now vote on my new poll!!! do it, or else... or else I'll eatt a whole bag of SUGAR!!!
xXxreeniebear99xXx
xXxreeniebear99xXx

https://www.youtube.com/user/reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

reeniebear's blog :: Comments

Ace

Post April 17th 2011, 9:41 pm by Ace

Yeah. You're lying. But that's not important, cause no one really gives a damn about it.

The important thing is that you really should see a counselor. It's just friendly advice, and if you don't, you'll really regret it later in life. If you have a later life.

Now stop being a stubborn wimp like so many bad things have happened to you. Cause none have. One child dies every five seconds, but their parents don't go and act like retarded emos. Over a billion people in the world are in poverty, and they work their asses off, but generally live good lives. It's incredibly selfish of you to be seeking so much pity and attention.

Just a couple talks with a counselor can change your pessimistic views of the world and let you live a happier life. I don't see why you're refusing a happier life. It doesn't make any sense.

Sorry for being blunt and sounding mean, but I'm just trying to get my point across.

Last edited by Rook ϟ on April 17th 2011, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 9:51 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

yeah, and hedgehogs can fly. again, you weren't their so you don't know what happened.

Back to top Go down

Amber

Post April 17th 2011, 9:55 pm by Amber

Does "what happened" really have to matter so much? Just get over it... And are you still talking about the site you were accidentally banned from? Because that's well out of the conversation now.

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 10:05 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

I'm sorry. to everyone. i act on instinct and don't realize it. sorry.

Back to top Go down

The Lorax

Post April 17th 2011, 10:12 pm by The Lorax

Reen, if you're here to get attention, well, Ya got it.

Like bee said, there are people in Christchurch and stuff who are happy to be alive, I have a friend who lives down there, her father was killed in the CTV building, and I knew her dad very well too.

My aunty was missing in that, and her body has NEVER been found, and my grandma was injured in it. Life is a gift, and obviously, you regret yours. If you do, then there are heaps of things you can do to make it more interesting. Take up a sport, a hobby, something thats brings joy to you.

If you want help, go get it, if you don't, well thats your choice. But we aren't a counseling service. We may offer good advice, but you can choose wether to follow it. If you're only here to share your 'feelings' then to be honest, it isn't the place.

But thanks for the apoligy.

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 10:24 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

that is fine with me.

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post April 18th 2011, 5:55 pm by - Wolvine -

Well. I can't argue with Cheese. My life ain't bad. Actually, its pretty great. I get bullied a lot, but that's just cuz I'm a weirdo, and I don't really mind :D I mean, I've seen more of the world in my 12 years than most people see in their whole lives. I'm really lucky :3 But I'm still a massive pessimist. I am very negative about myself, my abilities and what happens to me, yet I am not some creepy dark emo. I'm generally a happy person :D So yeah. It has nothing to do with pessimism.

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 19th 2011, 5:12 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

let's change the subject now! check out this vid! https://www.youtube.com/user/reeniebear99 here's the full song if you're curios though! ;) https://www.youtube.com/user/reeniebear99#p/c/AD28B76852FA20EE/0/XV30-5E6Png

don't change anything!!!

Last edited by reeniebear99 on April 19th 2011, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just a fair warning.)

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post March 25th 2012, 3:15 pm by Ace

LMAO HOW CAN YOU HAVE NEGATIVE ONE VOTES!? XD

DAMN, YOU MUST REALLY SUCK.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2