Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reeniebear's blog

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i think i should scar my arm for every breakup i've had. what do you think?

reeniebear's blog I_vote_lcap-20%reeniebear's blog I_vote_rcap -20% 
[ -1 ]
reeniebear's blog I_vote_lcap0%reeniebear's blog I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
reeniebear's blog I_vote_lcap120%reeniebear's blog I_vote_rcap 120% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 5

reeniebear's blog Empty reeniebear's blog

Reeniebear99 4-16-2011
Title: imma starting my own blog!

today wasn't the best day of my life but at least it wasn't boring. my dad, little sister, my grandmother and me went out to some store that sold a lot of wooden items like chairs and boxes and benches and on and on and on. i got a box and some nice paint brushes dirt cheep. my sister got a wooden salad spoon. why you ask? because she's my little sister and she's a complete idiot that's why! any way, back on topic. My dad left empty handed and my grandmother got a big entertainment thingy that you normally use to put you TV on and put disks in. if you ask me it was WAY to bright and happy in their and the scent made me gag.if i had the choice of getting a box or staying home i would say, " screw the box. I'm listing to music on youtube!" and shut the door. after that i just chilled in my room listening to music and watching some funny videos on youtube before eating dinner. after that i drew a picture with paint. you know. when you go to star, all programs, accessories and it should be their. and after ALL of that i did this! now vote on my new poll!!! do it, or else... or else I'll eatt a whole bag of SUGAR!!!
xXxreeniebear99xXx
xXxreeniebear99xXx

https://www.youtube.com/user/reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

reeniebear's blog :: Comments

Ace

Post April 16th 2011, 10:58 pm by Ace

You're f*cked in the head.

Back to top Go down

The Lorax

Post April 16th 2011, 11:32 pm by The Lorax

Just to be blunt ace...

XD

Honey, to be honest I wouldn't unless its something religous which I'm guessing its not. Self harm just isn't right. And if you've done it before or seriously feel like hurting yourself, please talk to someone.

Back to top Go down

Amber

Post April 17th 2011, 12:01 am by Amber

Um...

I think I may have loads to say for this situation.

This is a silly idea, kid, and it just doesn't work. No satisfaction is brought. Imagine a blade tearing through your arm. Imagine the blood. Imagine the sinew as it reveals itself. Too much blood. It'll make you feel sick. Thinking about it makes me sick. And worst of all is the god damn pain. Searing. White hot. Cat scratches, but ten times worse. And in the end, what have you done to yourself? What have you achieved? Absolutely nothing but memories that you could just put behind you... Let it filter out... Convince yourself that you can put these things behind you.

This, my friend, is the real answer. If you think about it, you have so much life to live. It's not your job to live it all now. You don't have to go around dating a bunch of people to make yourself feel loved and satisfied. Confide in the people in your family. They must love and appriciate you in some shape or form, even if it doesn't feel that way.

Again, I must place my opinion that this idea is silly. Why scar yourself to remember the things that have caused you so much hurt? That just makes it hurt more. I see no sense in it. As I mentioned before, just put it behind you. Relax. Just chill, kid.

And think of it this way, too. One day, you will find a man, or perhaps woman, who will love you. You will love them back. They will roll up the sleeve on your arm, and will ask you about it. They will know that you have scarred yourself because of past loves that couldn't even have been legit because of hormones and our young age. They might even become hurt, and sad, and confused. And in the end, you've hurt yourself for nothing.

Save your self-hating emotions for the real thing, kid.

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 9:16 am by xXxreeniebear99xXx

i expected nothing less than what you guys have told me. i know the consequences. i know the pain. i have talked to someone. you just don't seem to get me. just give me a knife and put me in school with it on Wednesday and when i cut myself count the number of people who will care. let's see... 1...2... hmm. only 2 huh? and one's the teacher! so 1 friend will care, lots will cheer " again!again!" and others just won't care.

if you ask me, life is just to short and painful to live it through. just kill yourself and everything will automatically get 10 times better. why? because you're dead!!!

also, what makes yousick, makes me laugh. what you think is crazy, i think is a good idea. and if you haven't figured it out by now then let me tell you. just because your family out of zillions of people care doesn't mean that you mean something on this planet.

Back to top Go down

Amber

Post April 17th 2011, 10:35 am by Amber

Then you just don't get it.

I suppose it is the flaw of people. Without even meaning to, they cry for attention. They want to be heard so badly, they want to mean something to someone else.

And that is how all these stupid, narrow-minded ideas come into bloom. Like religion. But, yeah... (No offense to anyone who IS religious)

So what if it's just two people? They care about you. That's literally all you need. Can't you at least see that the bad things that are happening now aren't going to be so in the future? Hell, even if you were rich and famous, you wouldn't mean anything. It doesn't matter where you are, who you are. We're here for the bat of an eye lash, and then we're gone.

If you ask if ANYONE, they will say life is short and painful. So does it make sense to add on to that by inflicting totally uneccessary pain upon yourself?

We are all flawed designs.

If you were expecting these types of replies, then that leaves you one answer, clear as a bell, that you refuse to hear: Don't cut yourself.

I rest my case. x.X

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 2:10 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

fine then. i guess only i think it's a good idea. * shrugs* oh well. who cares? oh wait... i do! lolz. * pulls out sharpie* who wants a drawn tattoo?

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post April 17th 2011, 2:15 pm by Ace

You're f*cked in the head.

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 2:21 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

shut up. just because only you think that doesn't mean i or others do to. (jerk)

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post April 17th 2011, 2:33 pm by Ace

You need mental help.

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 3:23 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

yeah my parents are gonna take me to the doctors and ask him for a good counselor. only problem is that I'm probably going to lie to him\ her about some things.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post April 17th 2011, 3:26 pm by Ace

Don't lie...counselors are there to help you.

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 3:27 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

* laughs* right. they can help me! i beg to differ.

Back to top Go down

Amber

Post April 17th 2011, 3:55 pm by Amber

My god, woman, have you ever TALKED to a good counselor? And no, I don't mean one of those wimpy school counselors. I mean a REAL counselor.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post April 17th 2011, 3:57 pm by Ace

They can help if you would stop being so stubborn.

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post April 17th 2011, 4:24 pm by - Wolvine -

I think Rae is just trying to bring attention to herself :D

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post April 17th 2011, 5:18 pm by Bee

Every breakup? Ree, there are people who have lost their families, their friends, their lives in Japan, New Zealand, in wars, and everything. What you do with your life is your problem, but those people appreciated what they had. Do you think they're happy that they lost everything they had? Those people would kill to have a family like yours. Quit acting like a spoiled brat and get over yourself.

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 5:39 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

no, i haven't talked to e real counselor and i have no wish to do so. i am sorry, but it seems as if my mood has changed and my thoughts are different. i thank you for your kind words but i do not wish to change and no one can change me.

Back to top Go down

Amber

Post April 17th 2011, 6:08 pm by Amber

So... are you doing it to be cool, then? Because it's "cool to be the defiant kid", it makes you look "stronger than you really are", it's "cool to hate everyone"? That's really what looks like's going on here. You're testing people, too. It's like you're just daring someone to try and change you, and then smugly proposing that they can't, even though that's what you seem to want all along.

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 6:46 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

no. you're wrong. i just wanted an honest opinion from someone who doesn't know me. that is my only reason.

Back to top Go down

The Lorax

Post April 17th 2011, 8:05 pm by The Lorax

You definately NEED mental help. If you are going to continuesly say things like that, then I don't think I want, or anyone else wants you on this site. You're obviously a very dark person, to think that killing yourself or self-harm is the right thing to do. I thought about killing myself once, and I think about it now, and I think I must have been seriously messed up to think that. Life is gift...

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 8:08 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

fine then. i will leave this site and figure out how to hack into my computer so i can RP on the site i was accidentally banned from. would you like that?

Back to top Go down

Amber

Post April 17th 2011, 9:21 pm by Amber

AHEM. I believe that was taken a tad bit too far, Cheese.

I don't see any reason to drive you out just as long as you don't go around filling the place with dark and emo thoughts. I mean, hey, if you're good at role playing, stay.

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post April 17th 2011, 9:22 pm by Ace

Accidental my ass. They were probably just tired of you, Reenie.

Back to top Go down

xXxreeniebear99xXx

Post April 17th 2011, 9:29 pm by xXxreeniebear99xXx

why don't you shut up because you don't know what happened do you? it was accidental and here is a good reason as to why i believe that. it said intolerant rudeness and cursing to me, my friend and my sister. did i mention that my sister doesn't swear at all and doesn't RP on it often? she posted 3 times and that was it. no swears and all of it was nice. now, what were you saying? something about me lying...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next