Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome! :3 I have a blog... Jealous!

Go down

Awesome! :3 I have a blog... Jealous! Empty Awesome! :3 I have a blog... Jealous!

So... Yeah... I have a blog.

My name is Legion, I don't know exactly where I got the name, I was just thinking about armies when the site was created. And the Romans had Legions in their army, and they were awesome. So I decided, what they heck, why not? Legion is good enough. I'm awesome, I like to fight, and so... LEGION WAS BORN! I used to be Ripscar, or Agent Aqua, but I started out as naive Ironpelt.

Anyway, the purpose of this blog is to basically say what I'm doing. Since Facebook sucks, and I don't like getting as personal as Twitter. I'll post daily, except the times when I don't. Most of the things I write about will be about Literature, or Movies. Or pretty much anything I feel like talking about. Like Kanye West dissing Taylor Swift, or elaborate conspiracy theories. So... I guess I should get started blogging.

I just entered high school, in all AICE classes, and I'm in my second year of French. It would have been third but... That's a different story for a different time. But that's not something of interest because I pretend like an idiot to confuse you guys anyway. On to something more interesting.

I've written a book, that probably won't ever be published. Mostly because I don't like editing my work. It's called Sentry X, the name is a long story as well, with another story inside of it. Get it? Of course you don't... So far it's 325 Pages, which isn't nothing to laugh about. I originally planned to make it a five book series, but I decided against it, since I hate rejection so much, and I'm not entirely sure if I should finish the first book or not, mostly because my mind is constantly latching onto new ideas for books.

If it isn't obvious enough, I want to be an author when I grow up, or now.

My other ideas range from the stereotypical vampire book, to time travel, to the multiverse theory, to a treasure hunt and machine built thousands of years ago underwater called the floodgates. Don't ask where I came up with all that stuff, I watch too much TV.

Besides reading, there's movies.

My all time favorites being:

1. Inception - Uh duh. It's got everything a boy could love, and hate in one movie.
  2. The Dark Knight - Oddly enough made by the same person as the above.
  3. Star Trek - I was never a big fan of the TV show but this movie rocked.
  4. Hancock - It's more original than most superhero movies, and it has a strange underlying plot that can only be solved with a sequel.
  5. 300 - Epic.
My least favorite being:

1. The Last Airbender - I hate you M. Knight Shayamalan. I don't even care if I spelled your name right. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EVEN BE THOUGHT OF AS A PRODUCER OF SOMETHING RELATED TO AVATAR! You suck! -.-
  2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians - My God...
  3. 2012 - "DUDE THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, WE CAN'T DODGE THAT FALLING BUILDING" *crash* "WE DODGED THAT FALLING BUILDING BUT FIFTY FIVE THOUSAND REDSHIRTS DIED"
  4. Disney Movies - It's a good thing they're Made-for-TV.
  5. Meet the Spartans and everything the directors made before and after it - I nearly committed suicide. You ruined the movie for me.
But that's me... Tell me your favorite movie and least favorite in the comments.

Anyway, back on literature, the book series I'm reading right now is called S.T.O.R.M. written by E.L. Young and it has five books out. It's pretty cool, explosions, plot twists, and robot animals. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah... That. Another audience request, what are your favorite books? What book are you reading right now? And if you say Twilight I'll kill you.
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Awesome! :3 I have a blog... Jealous! :: Comments

Bee

Post August 5th 2010, 3:38 pm by Bee

You should finish the book! :D

Ehm, my favourite movie would be... Idk, Avatar... Alice in Wonderland... something like that. I'm not a big movies person. .-. But I really want to watch Inception and Star Trek. And Shrek 4. :D

My least favourite... ahaha. I saw the trailer for The Last Airbender, and I felt like a part of me... just died. I didn't mind the anime that was on YTV. That was pretty cool. :3 And then there was that... Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse crap. The special effects were as crappy as their nonexistent plotline. And Rob Pattinson is hideous even without that vampire makeup on. :L

Which makes me want to watch Vampires Suck. It sounds funny. C:

I'm reading the Warrior series, and am going to start The Fourth Apprentice today. When I joined this site, I hadn't even read Fire and Ice yet. But then The Power of Three like... sucked, especially towards the end. Eclipse and Sunrise or whatever took me so long to read because I was never motivated to.

I've also read the entire Harry Potter series and enjoy reading my favourite chapters over and over, because I'm simply amazing like that. I somehow managed to finish Twilight, and it sucked cra...b apples. I couldn't finish New Moon. And don't plan to.

I've read The GONE series. Those are really good, in my opinion. 'Scept that Sam makes me wanna punch him sometimes. My friend wanted me to read the Vampire Academy series, but I stopped after the first or second book, I don't really remember. Didn't interest me.

I read a bit of manga, and I am waiting for the ninth Shugo Chara! book to come out simply because I hate reading on OneManga. I've read Hatsune Mix on there, though, because it would be harder to find it in their magazine/book form or whatever. I am currently reading Chibi Vampire, and am going to start on Kieli after I finish CV. I have all the Vampire Knight mangas and have watched the anime. It's about vampires, yes, but it also has a plot and the dudes don't sparkle in the sunlight. Amazing, I know. Nobody could've seen that one coming. Rozen Maiden was the first anime I've ever watched, which led to me reading the manga as well.

I watch anime, too. :D And I've finished all... like, 273 or something episodes of Shugo Chara!. DURING the school year. :3

I'M A RAMBLER AND AN ANTI! 8D

Last edited by Kyashii on August 5th 2010, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

kiwiattack

Post August 5th 2010, 6:02 pm by kiwiattack

Favorite movie- hard to say. I think it was probably "I am Legend". I saw it when I was 10 or something. I liked the zombie-type things and uh... Yeah. I found the fact that this man was going to be alone (until he found that lady and her son) for the rest of his life fun to think about. I like scary movies, but they don't often scare me because I don't really think mindless slaughter is scary. :V derp

My LEAST favorite movie... Probably G-Force. That movie SUCKED. I really don't go to many bad movies sooo.. XD

I really wanted to see Inception but my dad's stupid old person-neighbors were like "Don't see it it doesn't make any sense" and yeah...

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post August 5th 2010, 6:34 pm by Bee

G-Force sucked. Which made Catto Shitto Wun even worse. .-.

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post August 5th 2010, 6:41 pm by - Wolvine -

I LIKE MONTY PYTHON.

And two of the worst movies in existance:
Snow Buddies- Ice cream falling into the middle of Alaska... Yeah that happens all the time.
Modern version of Journey To the Center of the Earth- Just... Wow.

Back to top Go down

Legion

Post August 5th 2010, 8:14 pm by Legion

It makes sense if you think really hard about it. But you have to keep your mind open to enjoy it. Plus, it's an awesome plot.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down