Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL YAY BLOG!

Go down

LOL YAY BLOG! Empty LOL YAY BLOG!

W00t yeh, starting blog up again.

So been away for the past four days at school camp in Raglan and go figure, my asthma suddenly decided it wanted to get bad! Yup, I'm talkin' about two attacks... TWO FREAKING ATTACKS! I'm going to the doctor on Monday to get reassessed. But apart from that, camp was awesome! -sings the good life by one republic- THIS HAS GOTTA BE A GOOD LIFE!

Anyways, Tuesday, we headed off at about 8 am. Our bus had air conditioning, thank god. We arrived at about 12:30, and had lunch, rules were read out, all that. And we went for our first sessions on the week. Me, it was bush survival and a tramp. LOVELY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP! >< We went home for dinner, yay nachos! Then we walked down to the beach, and it started raining, very hard.

We woke about 7 on Wednesday, breakfast 7:30, and then of to first activities at 8:30. I had Surfing, and Surf Life Saving. Everything was good up to Surf Life Saving. We had done, wading, duck-diving, and body surfing, basic Life Saving Skills, and we were about to do tube rescue. I was preparing my tube, and it struck. MY FIRST FREAKING ASTHMA ATTACK! >< Good thing is though, I got to go on the Beach Quad Bike, up to the club house, and got my only, hot shower for the week. Yeah, cause there was soooo many of us, it was cold showers for the whole week. But yeah, I got changed and all that, and I was taken back to camp early. Forgot what was for lunch.

I just toke it easy for the rest of the day man. We had confidence course, but because of the rain, it was far to wet. We went on the BMX and Flying Fox after that. Dinner, and first lot of Camp Skits. Yup, we had to perform a small skit in our camp groups, I wasn't that night. They were quite entertaining, in bed at 11.

Next day we had Kayaking and Raft Building first. My chest was a little tight, but I was alright, and our raft won the race, and didn't fall apart. Kayaking was good, I didn't flip my Kayak though, water was frigid. Back to camp for lunch. Then we had our skit practice, and after that ABL games, which were basically team building exercises. Dinner, and then the next lot of camp skits. W00T! We won! XD

Last day of camp, we had archery and shooting yesterday morning, we had to tramp down heaps of steps with heavy artillery, e.g, bows and arrows, plus air rifles which I had to carry, all 5 of 'em. I managed to get about this far from the bullseye with air rifle. And this far away from the bullseye with archery. Yeah, I'm gonna take up archery and air rifle shooting. Watch out Celestial. -waves loaded air rifle around-

Shit man, the climb back up was hard. We had to go the long way. Yup, a second asthma attack half way up, not fun man, not fun! >< But yeah, luckily after that we had free time. It was awesome man. We headed off about 2, arrived back early at about 4:30.

So yeah, that where I was all week!

~ FUSH!
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

LOL YAY BLOG! :: Comments

Moss

Post February 23rd 2011, 9:13 pm by Moss

Sounds like it was fun. ^^ Except for the bad parts of course xP

Back to top Go down