Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All alone, so alone(open)

4 posters

Go down

All alone, so alone(open) Empty All alone, so alone(open)

Post by spottedfire March 25th 2011, 5:52 am

As a lone Leafdaze walks to the clearing, she hopes someone will follow. Is this what I want? I love being beautiful but, it feels like it intimidates everyone else. Will I ever find love? She thought to herself. She sat alone. Her beautiful golden spots gleamed in the warm sun. Her ears where down, she looked and felt miserable. Leafdaze knows now beauty isn't everything.

spottedfire

Back to top Go down

All alone, so alone(open) Empty Re: All alone, so alone(open)

Post by Member March 25th 2011, 6:18 am

Branchtwist eyed Leafdaze from the Warrior's Den. Now what's wrong with her? Everyone had been generally happy since they all came to this new home, but now there was Leafdaze, looking like someone had died. He eased off his feet, walking over to her. Maybe he could say something? Or maybe she wanted to be left alone. The Warrior's Den was a crappy place to be if you were down. Everyone is cranky in there.

"Uh... Leafglaze? Do you have any missing kits around that I wasn't informed about? You look like a mourning queen over here! What's the problem?"

OOC: I'm sorry you had to read that fail as a first post. ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by spottedfire March 25th 2011, 7:44 am

Leafdaze looked up, she smiled. what should I say? "No I'm just sad and lonely, thanks for asking","I'm a new warrior, so I'm not sure what to do with myself. And no, I don't have any kits". Leafdaze fur was glowing in the sun. The golden spots where shimmering."Your really nice to ask. thanks".

ooc: What do you mean? first post; mine?

spottedfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Member March 26th 2011, 6:14 pm

OOC: No, mine. X3

"Sad and lonely? Well what for!? Don't you see all your clanmates around here? You wouldn't be so lonely if you just talked to one," Branchtwist smiled, teeth showing. He prodded her with a paw, hoping to get some life into her. What could she be so sad for? Maybe she just missed being an apprentice? She did say she was a new warrior. "Come on, Leafdaze, being a warrior is easy! The first thing you can do is go hunt! Go on a patrol! Or stroll around the borders yourself! There's tons of things to do! You're just making it difficult."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax March 26th 2011, 6:40 pm

..:DARK:..

"And your just wrapping it in a ribbon." Darkpaw mewed, slinking from the apprentice den, his fur was matted and ungroomed, and his tail hung low, nearly dragging in the dirt. "They tell you about the sugar and spice and all things nice, but not the fact that its hard work, thats you could die of starvation, exhaustion, or in a battle." He hissed, flicking a scrawny mouse into his jaws. He gave Branchtwist a dull look before turning and making his way to a forlorn corner to eat his morning meal.

OOC: Yeah, mine's no good either...
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Member March 26th 2011, 7:53 pm

Branchtwist flicked his ear, rolling his eyes at Darkpaw's needless attitude, the smile still on his face. Yeah, you had to get food, but that was common sense. Yes, if they were attacked you'd have to defend the camp, but that was common sense as well. And who overworks themselves? Really being a warrior was all about not being defective, in Branchtwist's eyes. And following the Warrior Code too.

"And the best part about being a warrior is that you don't have to deal with that every day," he whispered to Leafdaze, flicking his tail over to Darkpaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax March 26th 2011, 8:37 pm

..:DARK:..

"Actually yeah, you do! You're dealing with me at the moment!" Darkpaw hissed, flattening hiss black ears and lashing his black ringed, white tipped tail.

OOC: MUSELESS
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx April 26th 2011, 12:00 pm

Ravenkit stalked through ThunderClan camp. He couldn't sleep anymore. His friend Memmonit - no, Lemonkit, still slept soundly in the nursery.
He sniffed the air and followed a scent of sadness and loneliness.
There he found Leafdaze, from whom the scent came. He knew very well how loneliness smelled, he himself was full of the scent, since he was treated as an outcast because of his unusual red eyecolor.
He padded over and sat beside the she-cat, unsure what to say. He didn't know how the she-cat would react to his presence, stand alone if she would be afraid or running away like so many others in Thunderclan.
So he just sat down and started to watch the clouds, interested in the reaction of his so-called clan mate.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down