Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crow... [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Crow... [OPEN] Empty Crow... [OPEN]

Post by The Lorax August 15th 2010, 11:43 pm

A dark fox stumbled in the camp. It was her last chance. The vixen had a band on her head, emphasising the pleading in her eyes. She was heavily pregnant, and close to her time. "Please help!" Her pained cry rang through the clearing. Her tail twitched uncomfortably as the pups in her belly moved. She was going to give birth any day now, she knew this was her last chance.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Crow... [OPEN] Empty Re: Crow... [OPEN]

Post by Rain August 21st 2010, 3:50 pm

Avira heard the bark from within her den. What could that be? then she scorned herself. It's a fox, of course. What a weasel-brain I am. she peeked her head out, only to see a dark furred fox, her belly swelling with either great obesity or pups. Pups. she decided, moving out to in front of her.
Her paws moved forward, bringing her straight in front of the newcomer. She could practically smell the fear that was coming off of her, threatening to knock Avira down into a limp bundle of fur and bones. The silver fox dipped her head. "I am known as Avira." she barked. Even in the worst of situations, she found herself always keeping things formal and proper. Perhaps it was some instinct within her.
Never the less, the fox in front of her was in dire trouble, or at least that's what the pregnant vixen thought. "What is wrong?" she asked, her eyes radiating with calm kindness. Though she was only about 11 moons, she didn't seem to ever loose her cool, not even when faced with the worst things ever.
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax August 21st 2010, 4:00 pm

"I'm very close to my time, I am to have my pups any day now, this is my first litter and I have no idea what to do." Crow yelped, her voice full of agony and pain. "I can feel them, they shall arrive in a day or so." Her tail swayed with fear.
"I'm Crow," She barked looking up at Avira pleadingly.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 21st 2010, 6:53 pm

Avira nodded, understanding the vixen perfectly fine. It was her first time. That would explain why she was over reacting. The silver fox just assumed that she was scared.
She blinked, "Very well. Follow me." she barked, turning around and heading back into her den.
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax August 22nd 2010, 1:29 am

"Thank you!" Crow yelped in anguish. She knew she was safe now. She followed the other vixen, her steps were uneven and heavy. She huffed with the effort as each sharp pain that struck her abdomen, became more and more powerful.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 22nd 2010, 12:37 pm

Avira almost recoiled as the noise the fox behind her hit her ears like a rock to the face. She turned around, doing her best to keep herself calm. But of course, with her temperament it was a challenge just to get her worried.
She barked calmly, her blue eyes warm. "Listen, just lie down in one of these nests. I'm going to give you some herbs, they all serve a purpose so you must take all of them." she pointed her tail to an empty nest near the corner of the den. It was hers, but she would let the vixen take it. It was the best in the den, and she needed the best.
She turned back, heading into the cool storage in her den. It was waterproof and cold, perfect for storing herbs. The cove was full of herbs and leaves neatly stored in piles. It was pitch black and she couldn't see a thing. But she didn't need to, she used her nose to navigate.
She pulled out a large leaf in the backside of the herb den, her nose telling her that they were piled one upon another. She sniffed around, finding borage leaves, dandelion leaves, and two plump juniper berries. She placed all the herbs and the two berries on the leaf and wrapped them up, making a package of them.
Exiting the dark den, she returned to the vixen in her den. "Take these, they will help you with any sort of symptom you might have. They will start to work after about five minutes. If something doesn't go away, tell me." she said, placing the package of leaves in front of the fox. "Are you hungry?"
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax August 22nd 2010, 6:20 pm

"Very," Crow mewed trying not to sound greedy. But how could she pass up the opurtunity to eat, she hadn't done so in several days. She looked at the various herbs. Many of which she had tasted before, and she knew the were upnpleasant. But when your a pregnant vixen that hasn't anything in a week or so, anything can look apitizing.

The black vixen began to chew on one of the larger leaves. "Ahhh!" She yelped as a sharp pain forked through her abdomen. The blood pulsed in her ears as she cringed, and bared her teeth. She closed her eyes and bore the horrible pain. Oh Draco! Why did you do this to me!? She howled in her mind.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 22nd 2010, 11:48 pm

Avira simply looked at the vixen, her eyes knowing what was happening. "You are nearing your time. It won't be long before the pups are born." she barked. She flicked her tail and blinked. "Don't worry, you will be absolutely fine." she assured, letting a small smile appear on her silver muzzle.
She stood up and walked for the entrance, the bright sunlight shining over the clearing. "I will be back with something for you to eat." she called over her shoulder, leaving the Medicine Den.
She would grab plenty of prey, the vixen would need it. To keep her strength up and to keep her conscious. She could tell by the way her coat was dull that she hadn't eaten in a few days and was in need of nourishment. The pups would die if she wasn't strong enough.
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum