Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YAY! I'M BACK!!! [BEE MOSTLY, BUT OPEN!]

3 posters

Go down

YAY! I'M BACK!!! [BEE MOSTLY, BUT OPEN!] Empty YAY! I'M BACK!!! [BEE MOSTLY, BUT OPEN!]

Post by The Lorax January 4th 2011, 2:54 pm

OOC: 'scuse me if its not Winter...

Melodypaw let her green eyes travel over the clearing. A blanket of snow had wrapped the camp in white. She surpressed a small shiver. She retreated quickly into the apprentice den, scanning to see wether her sister was among the sleeping cats. She could see Eaglepaw, and Darkpaw, among other cats, but not her sister. She must've gone on a patrol... She thought to herself. She exited the apprentice den to see where her sister would appear from, bumping her head on the roof of the entrance. She let out a low growl, swiping her paw over her head. She jumped out, ducking her head and bounding towards a large boulder at the edge of the camp. The surface was freezing cold, but Melody jumped up anyway, swiping snow away. Then settling calmly on her paws. From here she could see pretty much everything, despite the rock not being very high. She lay down and surveyed the camp...
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

YAY! I'M BACK!!! [BEE MOSTLY, BUT OPEN!] Empty Re: YAY! I'M BACK!!! [BEE MOSTLY, BUT OPEN!]

Post by Bee January 13th 2011, 2:32 am

Time had slipped away from Joypaw; she hardly noticed as the leaves fell, turning from a lush green to their fiery red-orange palette. Nothing seemed to be going right for her. Eaglepaw was never around, Melodypaw seemed rather preoccupied, and Soulpaw was going to be made a warrior before her, without her. Her mentor, and leader, had died, leaving absolutely nobody for her. Every moment that passed seemed to make the dark, empty void of loneliness within her grow.

Perhaps it wasn't her sister, her best friend, or even Eaglepaw that left her feeling so down. Perhaps it was another young, dark tom. She hadn't spoken to him in forever; she didn't think he wanted to talk to her, anyways. Though her mind had been so filled with other things, she still strangely missed the innocent happiness that Darkpaw used to bring about him. But now, he was just as depressed as she. Maybe that's what attracted her to Eaglepaw; he had been her beacon in her time of darkness.

ooc: Sappy win.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

YAY! I'M BACK!!! [BEE MOSTLY, BUT OPEN!] Empty Re: YAY! I'M BACK!!! [BEE MOSTLY, BUT OPEN!]

Post by The Lorax January 13th 2011, 2:50 am

OOC: OH, possibility that Darkpaw and Joypaw could get back together?

"Joypaw!" Melody mewed, spotting her sister. She leapt up bounding over, and licking her sisters cheek. She could tele her sister felt torn, and upset, and all angry and miserable. But Melody knew better then to say that, it would just make her sister feel worse. "Want to go.." She was mid-sentence when she heard her name being called. It was her mentor, signalling for her to come. Melody turned, "I'm soooo sorry! Hunting tomorrow?" She said, flicking her tail and bounding out of camp.

~~~

Darkpaw saw Joypaw out of the corner of his eye. He sat hunched, in the Apprentice den entrance. He breathed in deeply, blinking and reluctantly standing and padding towards her. "Hey, um, Joypaw?" He said softly as he walked towards her. "Um, I'm, real sorry, I mean for everything, you obviously really like Eaglepaw, I should probably respect that, I forgive you, I just hope you forgive, me." He said clumsily, sitting down just beyond her...
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee January 18th 2011, 10:53 pm

Joypaw looked up hopefully as she heard a familiar voice. She smiled weakly as her sister gave her a friendly lick. Finally, they could spend some time together, like the littermates they were... are. She was opening her mouth to respond when Melodypaw's mentor called. The name sounded worse than a monster on a Thunderpath, and grated against her ears. The grey tabby slunk away, muttering a goodbye to her sister. Don't hold your breath. Suddenly, she didn't want to go hunting anymore.

The quiet padding of pawsteps and the sound of her own name made Joypaw whirl around, fangs bared. "What do you want?" As soon as the words escaped her mouth, she regretted them. Darkpaw? Of all times, why now? Angrily, she hardened her expression and kept padding mindlessly ahead; toward the apprentice den to maybe catch a nap. Would Darkpaw deny her even that luxury? "You forgive me?" She whispered hoarsely, like the calm before a well-harbored storm. "I don't believe I've apologized, nor have I anything to apologize for." She padded stiffly onward, blinking back the hurt in her eyes. She would not break down now.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax January 18th 2011, 10:57 pm

"I mean, forgive me for all I've done." Darkpaw mewed, "Forgive me for ever loving you," He mewed, still sitting with his back to her. His ear low, his voice emotionless...

He turned his head. "Joypaw, do you want to go hunting?" He mewed. "Of course, I'm not forcing you too." He mewed, almost drifting off. His voice was calm, and understanding. He would have no hard feelings if she decided to say no.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee January 18th 2011, 11:04 pm

ooc: OHBRIGGOTT your posts are short. -.-

Joypaw froze mid-step, as if the moment she set her paw down in front of her, it would trigger the explosion inside of her. She dropped her paw a half-step back and choked out a cracking mew. "Do I want to go... hunting?" She echoed quietly, shoulders shaking. It was senseless to go hunting, when all the prey would be hiding from the days' heavy snow. But she knew that wasn't why Darkpaw wanted to go out of camp with her, why he was suddenly so persistent.

"No." Was all she said as she padded through the entrance of the apprentice's den. I don't believe I do.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax January 18th 2011, 11:20 pm

Darkpaw flattened his ears, but not with anger, with a slight sadness. He followed quietly. He didn't want to be enemies with Joypaw, but not exactly mates either. He just wanted to be friends again, like they used to. Before they got serious. He licked his paw, and curled up in his nest, giving Joypaw a small smile before falling asleep.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx January 19th 2011, 4:20 pm

ooc: Luckypaw appeared in cloud of nothingness. "Broooooottttthhheeeeeer has a girlfriend!", meowed luckypaw and disappeared.

sorry, i've always wanted to do that.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee January 19th 2011, 6:23 pm

ooc: Joypaw managed to claw out Luckypaw's eyes before she disappeared in an epic show of auto-hitting.

Joypaw curled around her nest and looked up, to see Darkpaw doing the same thing. With a small hiss, she turned around to face the other way. Just leave me alone! His quiet snoring told her that he wouldn't be doing so. She lay her ears flat against her skull and lay her tail over her nose, slitted green eyes as cold as ice as she forced herself to sleep.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax January 28th 2011, 2:26 am

Darkpaw turned, a certain cold lonely feeling creapt over him. He knew it wouldn't be possible to get her back... She no longer had feelings for him. She probably never did.

~~~~

Melodypaw yawned, warm tendrils of light filtered into the apprentice den, yet despite its slight warmth, the snow remained outside. She blinked open her bright green eyes. She felt her sisters fur beside hers, her tail lying beside hers. She flicked her tail off her sisters lightly, giving her a soft tap on her shoulder with it. "You awake?" She mewed softly. Hunting together again at last... She thought, she hoped...
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee January 28th 2011, 2:55 am

Joypaw's mouth gaped in a silent scream - her body's natural reaction to her nightmares - which was cut off by a flick on her shoulder, light as a moth's wings. She quickly covered it by a yawn and blinked blearily. Her nightmare, or rather, nightmares, had made the hollow feeling inside of her even worse. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she noticed that she had slept the night away, and it was now nearly dawn.

Melodypaw was beside her, apple-green eyes staring questioningly into her own jade-coloured ones. "You awake?" Her sister's tail tip twitched questioningly. "Am now," she responded with a sigh as she rolled over so that her body was aligned with her head. "What is it?" She asked blankly. Frankly, she didn't think she'd care right now. Her body felt as if she'd been through an eternity of wars.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax January 28th 2011, 2:57 am

"I thought, maybe we could go hunting, or even just a wander in the forest, I think it'd do you good," Melodypaw mewed. She could tell her sister wasn't sleeping well, she would flinch and jolt all night, and it worried her. But she tried to stay out it.

OOC: lol powers! and soz for short post!
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee January 28th 2011, 3:05 am

"Think it'd do m- Melodypaw, I'm tired," she gave her sister an exasperated look, quickly blocked by her eyelids fluttering closed. "I just want to sleep for a moon," she moaned quietly. Then, remembering the previous day's incidents, she flashed a withering glance at Darkpaw, remembering his earlier nerve. Suddenly, she felt claustrophobic, as if she were being smothered in the well-sheltered den. She flicked her eyes open, stretched quickly, and stood up, padding quickly out of the den to get some fresh air. "On second thought, let's go." She mewed briskly, already whisking her way out the den.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax January 28th 2011, 3:06 am

OOC: I'll make a thread once I get into bed! -clutches itouch with psycho hands...-
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down