Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaypaw of Thunderclan

3 posters

Go down

Jaypaw of Thunderclan Empty Jaypaw of Thunderclan

Post by Jayleaf19 July 25th 2011, 12:44 pm

Name: Jaypaw
Affiliate: Thunderclan

Looks: Jaypaw is a blue-gray tom with darker paws and tail. There is is a bird-like white marking on his chest. However, if not looked at from the right angle, it just looks like a little splash marking. His fur is soft and short, and his muzzle is dark gray. Jaypaw's eyes are a deep green, almost the same color as a leaf. His stature is not small, but not very large, either. About the standard for cat his age. He has a little muscle, but not much to say the least.

Personality: Jaypaw is a very cheerful tom, always being playful with his Clanmates and he almost never becomes upset for a long time. This apprentice is quite loyal, listening to most commands (by most, I mean those that he deems right) and he will never betray his Clan or friends. However, he absolutely cannot stand kits, and the only way to stop him from causing mass chaos is to just hold him back.
Birth: He is 100% Clan-born.

History: Jaypaw was just a normal kit in Thunderclan, living a nice, if not so-so, life. However, his father died in a battle against another Clan. However, he died a hero, and was held in high respect in the Clan. Back then, his mother had taken care of him, and although Jaykit lost his father, he still moved on, becoming a Medicine Cat apprentice, in order to save others' lives.

RP Sample: Jaypaw padded through the forest, an ocean of scents flowing into his nose. The smell of the cats of Thunderclan, the prey, and the plants were all picked up in his little pink nose. The apprentice trudged through the leaves on his dark paws as he made his way to the herb patch which lay deeper in the forest. Just a bit further! he told himself silently, smiling as he did so. The young tom swerved and curved, finally reaching the patch. he carefully bit through the herbs, and placed them on a pile next to him. Jaypaw deemed the amount enough, and carried the supply back to camp, his mouth now full of bitter, sour, and sweet herbs. The mixture almost made him gag, but the Thunderclan Medicine Cat pushed the thought of doing so away.

Jayleaf19

Back to top Go down

Jaypaw of Thunderclan Empty Re: Jaypaw of Thunderclan

Post by Ace July 25th 2011, 2:37 pm

Very good. Approved.

Omenkit, the RPer of the TC Med cat, is pretty inactive. I might be able to get her back on, but I can't promise anything.
Ace
Ace
That's pants-on-head retarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayleaf19 July 25th 2011, 10:22 pm

Oh. I figured as much.

Jayleaf19

Back to top Go down

Post by KYUU August 14th 2011, 10:19 pm

I'm still here. D: I just haven't been posting... Though, since Lostpath now has an apprentice, I guess that character will be more active. :3
KYUU
KYUU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down