Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ree's game!

2 posters

Go down

Ree's game! Empty Ree's game!

Post by xXxreeniebear99xXx May 18th 2011, 8:42 pm

That's right! my game! now, here's how to play- First you post a small part of a story, then someone else adds whatever they want to it! it could be funny, romantic, dramatic, horror... anything! Have fun!

Liz turned over in her bed and looked at the clock. she shot out of bed and yelled, " i'm gonna be late!!!" She dashed around the house getting ready for school. " hi mom, hi dad!" she said when she ran by them. she ran out of the house and went to school. She stoped in front of her friends house and yelled, " Dillan! lets go!!!"
xXxreeniebear99xXx
xXxreeniebear99xXx

https://www.youtube.com/user/reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Ree's game! Empty Re: Ree's game!

Post by Snigger May 19th 2011, 6:47 am

Dillan threw open his bedroom window and took aim at the person yelling at with his sniper rifle. Sadly, he didn't fire though. "Liz! I could have just killed you!" He sighed and shut the window before stashing his prized rifle. She didn't get people yelling made him jumpy. He was stomping down the stairs when his father looked up from his newspaper and smile. "Catch, son!" He grabbed the flying object out of instinct and stared open-mouthed at it. He threw it back at his dad complaining, "I can't take a grenade to school! Ugh, bye!" Before any more weapons could get into the mix he grabbed his backpack and charged out the door. "Let's go, Liz!"
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxreeniebear99xXx May 19th 2011, 8:56 am

Liz smiled. " thanks for giving me the feeling of sudden death. it always wakes me up." she said lightly hitting his arm. Together they walked to school. She heard the bell for home room ring and she said, " great. Tardy again. pone more time and i'm screwed."
xXxreeniebear99xXx
xXxreeniebear99xXx

https://www.youtube.com/user/reeniebear99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down