Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOOHOO FIRST TC TOPIC (OPENNNN)

+6
kiwiattack
Lynx
River
Amber
The Lorax
Doc Oc
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WOOHOO FIRST TC TOPIC (OPENNNN) - Page 2 Empty Re: WOOHOO FIRST TC TOPIC (OPENNNN)

Post by Lynx August 2nd 2010, 9:17 pm

ooc: river-san, luckykit is more than an apprentice, she is already ten moons old. shall i sti´ll call her kit just because you don't have the freaking time for ceremonies since several months? sorry, i won't do that.

ic: Luckypaw saw Whitekit in a corner of her eyes. "Whitekit!", she mewed and padded over to her best friend. "What are you up to?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

WOOHOO FIRST TC TOPIC (OPENNNN) - Page 2 Empty Re: WOOHOO FIRST TC TOPIC (OPENNNN)

Post by River August 2nd 2010, 9:25 pm

ooc- Sorry I have a life and don't want to write a million word essay of a ceremony for people who don't appreciate it. *growls at Sandfur* Jan 24th the kits were born. It's been 7 months. Big whoop. Whatever. You guys can do whatever you please. Not like it matters. You don't need to change it. >>
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 2nd 2010, 9:28 pm

Whitekit jumped, Luckypaw saw her. Great! Now what am I going to do? I can't let her know I'm going outside, she'd turn me in. Mouse dung! "Um... I'm just going to get some of that bracken. There's a hole in the Nursery wall, that's all." she mewed nervously, lying through her teeth.

ooc: um... I don't mean to get in between a war, but I have a suggestion. Riv, what if you let someone rp the tc leader for the Ceremonies, just a one post thing and then you have control again. It would make things easier for both of you two, pick someone to do it and they alone could do the ceremonies. Besides you. that way no one tries to take control of Silverstar. Yes? No?
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 2nd 2010, 9:31 pm

OOC: I think River should be responsible for RPing Silverstar. It's just that people should wait for her to sort everything out instead of going ahead and doing whatever the heck they want.

So, uh, yeah. Sorry if I made you mad or something, Riv.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by River August 2nd 2010, 9:32 pm

ooc- I'm anal and would have serious issues giving someone else the permission to write a ceremony. So, no. Thanks for trying though. :3 And I'm not mad, just, you know, annoyed at some people.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 2nd 2010, 9:35 pm

ooc: *shrugs* Can't blame a girl for trying, right? lolz. But Riv, they've got a point. We do need the Ceremonies, one way or another. They can't stay kits or apprentices forever. *Backs away in case Admin rage kicks in*
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 2nd 2010, 9:37 pm

OOC: I think Riv was working on the ceremony... organizing it, at the least.
Joypaw stopped at the entrace to the apprentice den and turned her head back to look at Eaglekit. Her heart lurched with indecision. Should she turn back and talk to him? She loitered at the den's entrance, not that tired anymore.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by River August 2nd 2010, 9:57 pm

ooc- I really was going to make one, multiple times. It's just that they are SO long and take WAY too much work. X3 It's not that big of a deal, I just get cheesed off really easily. Exspecially when the last ceremony I made was only just over two months ago which, mind you, isn't very long ago.
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 2nd 2010, 10:29 pm

ooc: I honestly wouldn't know since I've never had a character of that high of rank. But I can imagine, so I don't go pushing the Admins. But, I'm not one to take sides. On either side, I'm neutral. However this works out, I hope for the best. Just don't ban someone please. :)
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 2nd 2010, 11:25 pm

OOC: *is in a really pissy mood* It's not a big deal people. It's just the last syllable of a freaking name. The name Eaglepaw takes about a second to change back to Eaglekit, the same is true with any other name. People don't need to be getting worked up over three mofo letters... *bricks self in the face so other people won't have to* ;^w^
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 2nd 2010, 11:44 pm

OOC: *eyetwitch* That's what I've been effin' tryin' to effin' say! ><;
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 3rd 2010, 12:08 am

ooc: ah, whatever. Can we get back to RPin' now?
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 3rd 2010, 12:09 am

OOC: That's what I tried to do, too. *points above* ;-;
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 3rd 2010, 12:13 am

ooc: Ah. Yeah, I gots to wait for Sandeh to post. *twiddles thumbs patiently*
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 3rd 2010, 2:52 am

Luckykit looked at her friend. "I know that you're lying. I'm your best friend!", she mewed. "Don't you trust me anymore? What has happened to our friendship?", the she-cat mewed and dropped her tail.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 3rd 2010, 11:50 am

Whitekit let her head hang in shame, she knew Luckypaw was right. Looking up, she said, "Aren't you an apprentice now? Your Luckypaw, right?" she asked, hoping the answer would be no, but understanding if it was yes. She wanted to be apprenticed at the same time as Luckypaw, that way she wouldn't be left in the Nursery alone.
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 3rd 2010, 3:06 pm

"I am, but I'm still your friend.", Luckypaw mewed. "You know, I am older than you so that was going to happen, I'm afraid." She gave her friend a smile. "So, should we do something in the new territory?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 3rd 2010, 3:52 pm

Whitekit smiled, "Thanks Luckypaw. I didn't think you'd let me go since I your an apprentice now. I'm fine with it now, but it's not like I'm going to start hanging around Sealkit or anything. I hate the Nursery. I'm going into the territory. Wanna check it out with me?" she hoped to StarClan said yes, she didn't like being alone all the time, but it was something she could bear.
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 3rd 2010, 6:36 pm

"Of course!", Luckypaw mewed and padded into the territory.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 3rd 2010, 6:43 pm

Whitekit was caught in surprise as Luckypaw took a head start and padded right into the territory. "Oh no you don't!" she rushed after her, dodging into the bramble so she didn't look as if she was leaving into the territory. She squirmed out of the thick foliage and was out of camp in a matter of seconds. She charged out in front of Luckypaw, "Ha ha! I'm gonna be the first one to catch the first piece of prey!" she called, dashing ahead of her friend.
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum