Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOOHOO FIRST TC TOPIC (OPENNNN)

+6
kiwiattack
Lynx
River
Amber
The Lorax
Doc Oc
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WOOHOO FIRST TC TOPIC (OPENNNN) Empty WOOHOO FIRST TC TOPIC (OPENNNN)

Post by Doc Oc July 31st 2010, 8:29 pm

Fawnstep watched Starkit boune around the clearing, taking everything in. "WOW! There's no rain!" she'd said once the Clans had arrived. Moonkit lay next to her, dozing off. He was tired, as his sister was, be she seemed to have boundless energy. Fawnstep curled around her half-brother, still keeping a close eye on Starkit.
--
"Wow, Moonkit, look how big this tree is!" Starkit hung on the bark by her front claws after she managed to clamber atop one of the dens. She turned to grin at her brother, but saw he was asleep. She frowned slightly. "Aww...."
"Starkit, get down from there." Fawnstep called. The dappled kit pouted and leaped down. She and her brother were almost at the age to be apprentices now. They had been strengthened by the journey, even if most of what they'd done was explore. Starkit trotted over to them, stifling a yawn.
"Where's the nursery? I wanna sleep in the shade..." she mewed, looking up at the blue sky. It wasn't too terribly hot, but the sun was out and it was warm. Fawnstep flicked her ear.
"We haven't organized the dens yet, Starkit. Why don't we just stay here in the shade of the branches for now?" the spotted warrior said. Starkit nodded and flopped down beside Moonkit, who was already fast asleep.
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Back to top Go down

WOOHOO FIRST TC TOPIC (OPENNNN) Empty Re: WOOHOO FIRST TC TOPIC (OPENNNN)

Post by The Lorax August 1st 2010, 2:51 am

OOC: Wolfstrike can't be mates with Fawn soz, I think he was going to be mates with Iceflake...

Wolfstrike padded into the clearing, two plump rabbits in is jaws. He prefered hunting here. The forest wasn't as thick as the one at their old home, it was a little more spaced out. But they were enough plants to keep the cats well hidden.

Wolfstrike dropped the prey on the pile. Looking around. He spotted Fawnstep and two kits, but decided he was a bit to tired at the current time, he decided he would go have a nap.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber August 1st 2010, 3:40 am

(XD The forest here is actually very dense.)
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by River August 1st 2010, 12:29 pm

ooc- So hey Cheese? Can we say Iceflake and Wolfstrike became very, very good friends on the journey?
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 1st 2010, 12:36 pm

Sandfur looked around. She still felt very uncomfortable, so she looked for company.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax August 1st 2010, 3:35 pm

OOC: No prob Riber!

The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 1st 2010, 5:35 pm

The sunlight filtered through the trees, casting strange shadows on the forest below. They had been in the new territory for a couple of days, and Eaglekit found himself getting lost less and less often. His mind flickered to Joypaw for a moment. How was she? Had she thought about him since that night? He smirked slightly as his face flushed red. Just thinking about her made him feel strange. Head in the clouds he strutted around camp.

A white pelted cat sat just inside the nursury. Frostkit had been there all day and night, just as kits were supposed to be. She felt stiff from being pushed up against the rough walls all the time.

A large form lay in the long grass just outside of camp, most of his body obscured by the weeds that grew up around him. The shade felt good. It had been so hot the last couple of days, and having a very thick pelt didn't help much. Terrakit sighed and flopped over on his back. He'd enjoy this rare moment of rest.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 1st 2010, 10:30 pm

Luckypaw saw the three kits standing there like nothing. So she prowled on them and jumped directly infront of their faces. "BOO!", she mewed.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 2nd 2010, 1:25 am

OOC: Kiwii, I'm going to assume that the kits had their ceremonies. It's Eaglepaw and Frostpaw nao. C: Mebbe Terrapaw as well? Idk. X3

Joypaw padded restlessly around the camp. Her pads were still a bit sore from the mountain trek, yes, but dipping them in cool water had definitely helped. For the first bit (let's say), she had walked with Melodypaw. Her sister was empathetic, and wanted to know what was troubling her, but she told her that she was too tired to talk.

She spent most of the walk with Soulpaw, but nothing special really happened. Joypaw knew she must have been boring her best friend, because she was so... out of it. Her mind was focused on the Eaglekit and Darkkit - now Eaglepaw and Darkpaw - incident. As it always was nowadays.

During the journey, she'd been avoiding the two toms at all costs. When she saw one of them in her peripheral vision, she quickly shuffled to the other side of the group, leaving whoever was with her at the moment to roll their eyes in exasperation. If only they knew. She would sigh to herself.

Now that she'd spent a short while in camp, she realized that there wasn't a point in hiding from them. Sooner or later she'd have to face it, and being on constant, paranoid watch wasn't doing any good for her. Every time someone came up behind her, she would jump, bristling slightly, until she saw who it was.

As if on cue, she saw Eaglepaw padding about camp with a dazed look on his face. She started to head towards him, but turned away. What would she say? What would he say? She sighed in frustration. She really wanted to talk to him; he was actually very fun to hang around with. She missed how easy things used to be. She missed him.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 2nd 2010, 2:00 am

OOC: Myeah. :3

Eaglepaw felt himself cooling down; his ears burning less and his long tail uncurling. He was madly 'infatuated' as his sister would call it. Frostpaw never approved of Eaglepaw's feelings for Joypaw. She's just being protective, the tom had thought. She doesn't want me to get hurt. Helooked downcast as he thought of his sister. They had grown apart in the last several moons, and he didn't like it.

"J-Joypaw!" Eaglepaw stuttered as he saw the pretty grey she-cat. She had been looking at him, but now it seemed that she was being evasive.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 2nd 2010, 2:15 am

ooc: I'm feeling ignored.

ic: Luckypaw padded up to the other apprentices. "Hey guys, what are you up to? Have you seen my brothers?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 2nd 2010, 2:49 am

OOC: ... they're not all in the same place, ya know.

Joypaw turned back to the large brown tom as he spoke her name. "Don't call my name, Fernando! Eaglepaw..." She whispered, feeling a pang in her heart as she stared at him, pain and guilt pooling in her green eyes. "Eaglepaw, I-" She was cut off by Luckypaw. Biting her lip in frustration, she looked over at her denmate. "N-no, sorry." Darkpaw... She gulped and looked towards the trees, deliberately turning her face away. "I'll tell you if I do." She choked out, quickly covering it up with a cough.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 2nd 2010, 2:55 am

"Are you alright?", Luckypaw mewed. "Shall I get Lostpaw?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger August 2nd 2010, 11:31 am

A dapple blur flashed into the new camp and jumped on Joypaw. "I'm so tired!" Soulpaw complained. She yawned, "I think I'll just sleep on this soft nest of moss." She smiled at her friend, who she was halfway laid on. Poor Joypaw, having to deal with complicated romantics already. "I don't think I've ever been this dry in my entire life." Maybe the white in her fur would actually be white for once. She yawned again and said, "After we get some sleep, we should go hunting. The forest smells so good here!"
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 2nd 2010, 11:36 am

Blazesong stepped in. "We should. I could take you all with me tomorrow. Is that alright, Soulpaw?"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger August 2nd 2010, 11:41 am

The tired apprentice looked at her mentor, eyes shinning. "I have no problem with that!" she purred. She wasn't such a shy one anymore, cause she'd have died of a heartattack if she'd had stayed that way. Though she did still have her moments occasionally. She gently nudged Joypaw and asked, "You will come, right?"
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 2nd 2010, 12:48 pm

ooc: I read heartattack and I thought it said kiwiattack. XD

Eaglepaw's tail dropped as several other cats gathered around him and Joypaw. So much for happy reunions. Although Joypaw didn't look all that happy. With a quiet mew of goodbye he headed off. Soulpaw probably wouldn't want him to go hunting with her and Joypaw. Maybe Frostpaw would go hunting or something with me.

ooc: no muse. XD
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 2nd 2010, 2:25 pm

"No, it's alright." She mewed to Luckypaw, before letting out a soft, "Oof!" as something landed on her back. She rolled over and got up, laughing a little when she saw her dappled friend. "You're tired? You don't seem like it at all!" She purred with amusement.

The silver tabby she-cat raised her head as Blazesong stepped into view. "Of course I'll come." She smiled at Soulpaw before standing and brushing herself off. Her eyes suddenly trained behind the others as she spotted Eaglepaw. He looked a bit... well, dejected. Come with us! Please...? She wanted to mew aloud, her eyes pleading.

But Soulpaw, being her best friend, would have to come first. It wasn't fair how she'd run out on her the past couple times they were supposed to have gone hunting or something together. Sighing, she tore her gaze away and parted her jaws in a huge yawn. "I'm going to go rest or something now. Need to keep my energy up for tomorrow's hunting session." She mewed, stifling another yawn, before padding slowly to the apprentice den with paws heavy as stone.

OOC: Blerp. X3
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger August 2nd 2010, 6:18 pm

Soulpaw laid on the ground for a moment. She laughed, "I just burned it off running." She picked herself up and wobbly padded after Joypaw. She got into the apprentice's den and crashed down into the nearest empty nest. "G'night," she yawned before exhaustion took over.

OOC: Derp XP
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrydapple August 2nd 2010, 8:59 pm

Fangheart laid down in the new camp, reasting his aching body. The journey had tired him out.
Cherrydapple
Cherrydapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 2nd 2010, 9:08 pm

Whitekit stretched in the clearing, having snuck away from her mother, Barkfur. Her skinny, thin form showed all her ribs, but she was stuffed full from all the thrush she had earlier. She couldn't wait to explore the new territory, but Luckykit is now Luckypaw, so she'd have to do it alone. Giving a sigh, she silently started to stalk towards the entrance, hoping no one would notice her. She couldn't even trust Luckypaw now.
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by River August 2nd 2010, 9:09 pm

ooc- *growls at everyone who switched there name to 'paw* Why do I even bother?
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 2nd 2010, 9:11 pm

ooc: Ha ha! I iz still 'kit! In ur FACES!!! XD
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 2nd 2010, 9:15 pm

OOC: Cheese told us that the ceremonies already happened...

♥FizzyCheese♥ wrote:OOC: Can we pretend that all the kits are like, apprentices now? Like Otter, Breeze, Autumn and the rest. This is after their ceremonies...

But whatever. We can just change it back, you know...
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by River August 2nd 2010, 9:16 pm

ooc- Ohhh. CHEESE DID. Right, because she has perfect jurisdiction over ThunderClan. Whatever. -.-

Luckykit and them can be apprentices and Otter, Breeze, and Autumn whatever can't. I haven't even seen a post by them. THE JOURNEY TOOK A MOON PEOPLE, NOT A YEAR. >.>
River
River

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum