Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrayeah

+5
Amber
Bee
Lynx
kiwiattack
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Terrayeah - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrayeah

Post by kiwiattack August 21st 2010, 5:15 pm

Terrakit let out an annoyed grunt. Melodypaw's scolding had woken him up. As far as he knew no one had said anything to hurt Ravenkit's feelings. He also didn't appreciate being called 'kit' when he was really past apprentice age. Without a word he rolled over onto his back and drifted once again into sleep...
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax August 21st 2010, 5:20 pm

Melodypaw flicked her tail, she kits hadn't said anything, but they would have, given half the chance. Her ears twitched as she lay her head on her paws once more. She stared at nothing in particular, trying to lull herself to sleep. But now that she had been woken by the kits, there was probably no chance of going back to sleep. The green eyed she cat stood up, licking her chest a few times. Then Melody began to clean herself properly licking her silky grey and white fur.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 22nd 2010, 12:28 am

Ravenkit heard what Melodypaw said. Pah!, he thought. I bet my fur she's just pretending to be nice to strike at my back.
Ravenkit has become very suspicious of everyone. If that might ever change?
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - August 22nd 2010, 5:45 am

Locustkit walked into the clearing, his mouth full of feathers. It had been good hunting, so good that even an inexperienced hunter like himself hardly had to put any effort into catching things. He lay down a few mouse-length away from Terrakit, licking him lips. "Mornin' all."
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax August 22nd 2010, 6:28 pm

OOC: Wolvine, he's a kit, not a warrior.... ><

Melodypaw flicked her ears a leapt hastily to her paws once more. "Locustkit, you don't need to worry about hunting 'till your an apprentice, I would relax 'till then if I were you," She mewed flicking her tail, her eyes drooping. "Hunting is a job for warriors and apprentices, among other things, you should be glad you don't have to work as hard as we do. Be grateful of the carefree life you have as a kit." She mewed pausing to finish her sentence before entering the den. Flicking her tail in farewell. She knew it would be easier for her to sleep in there.

~

A dark tom padded into came, roughly throwing a large pigeon on to the fresh kill pile. His amber eyes were dull and his pelt matted and ungroomed. He flicked his tail hastily in greeting before padding towards the other side of camp.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - August 22nd 2010, 6:56 pm

OOC: I know. Its his personality; he's a massive scale rule-breaker. Don't tell other people how to RP their characters. Its dead annoying.

Locustkit flicked his tail dismissively. "Layin' around doing nothing is for cats without a life. And who says I'm worrying? I hunt for myself, just like everything else I do. I could already be a warrior, but Silverstar is too lazy to get of her behind and make any of us over-ages kits spprentices. Heck, I'm nearly as old as you are Melodypaw!"
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax August 22nd 2010, 8:54 pm

OOC: The way you go around spamming and critiscising characters is dead annoying.

"No your not Locustkit, you're not, I'm nearly the warrior, you're not even an apprentice. Your probably about 7 moons, I'm about 12." Melodypaw mewed backing out of the den again. Flicking her tail in an irritated way. She knew there probably was no chance of going back to sleep now, she was well awake. "And you shouldn't talk about a leader like that, you have no respect, and you wonder why your not an apprentice yet."
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - August 23rd 2010, 3:40 pm

OOC: *Resists the urge to rant madly*

Locustkit gave a sigh. He was eight and a half moons! By the time he was made a warrior, he could be retiring into the elder's den! But Medloypaw was a stupid annoying cat who would probably never accomplish anything in life except annoy several others. No use getting mad about her foolish beliefs. "So Terrakit, and plans for adventures or stuff?"
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 23rd 2010, 5:19 pm

Terrakit opened an eye. He might as well give up trying to sleep with Melodypaw and Locustkit around. "No. I'll save the adventures for when I'm an apprentice."

ooc: No muse. Fail post.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - August 23rd 2010, 6:52 pm

Locustkit shook his head. "Then they won't be adventures then." The tabby opened his mouth in a massive yawn; his trekking and exploring had left him half-dead, but he wasn't ready to admit that.
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifttalon August 27th 2010, 9:16 pm

Rustkit walks over to Melody and Locust. "ya know, he's right. I'm over aged and I'm not an apprentice. You should be a warrior by now too. So you should side with us."

Ooc: I have to deal with this kind of stuff at school sometimes.
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubble~ August 31st 2010, 1:49 pm

A young kit sat on the outskirts of camp. Blue eyes twinkled in the shadows on the edges of the clearing. Little cream white paws twitched as the gaze of little kit followed each and every cat as they meandered across the clearing. Her swishing tail, giving away her hiding spot.

The young kit leapt. "Yarrr!'' A loud yowl erupted from Bubblekits throat as she plunged into the clearing. Baring her teeth a little too widely, make her look like she had a huge smile. Fear me! She thought as her pristine claws slid out.

Bubble~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 31st 2010, 2:24 pm

Ravenkit turned as he saw Bubblekit jumping into the clearing. Bored, and not a bit feared, he turned around again and concentrated on his ball of moss and how to pounce on it like apprentices would do.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 31st 2010, 2:34 pm

Lemonkit was confused to the point of exploding. Okay, so there was Melodypaw trying to act like a warrior but only managing to annoy the crap out of everyone around her. There was Darkpaw being emo. There was Terrakit and Locustkit and Rustkit and Ashkit and Bubblekit and probably a few others. And there was Ravenkit, who'd left and then started practicing being an apprentice. She lay down and put her head on her paws, waiting for her headache to die down.

OOC: I have no idea. XD
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 31st 2010, 6:51 pm

Terrakit flopped over onto his belly. In an instant he was up on his paws. With a few quick licks to his chest and a wave of his bob-tail he was gone.

ooc: HE'S NEEDED SOMEWHERE ELSE, SORRY FOR FAIL POST.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifttalon August 31st 2010, 8:28 pm

OOC: apology accepted

So Rustkit saw Bubblekit jump out of her skin and just ignored her. Where'd Terrakit go? Rustkit didn't really care so he went and took a nap in the sun.

Swifttalon-

Swifttalon went over to the bickering kits and saw Terrakit dash out. "Ok, so you all are overaged for your ranks so what? Silverstar will promote you soon enough. So get along." Crazy kits and Melodypaw.
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum