Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrayeah

+5
Amber
Bee
Lynx
kiwiattack
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Terrayeah Empty Terrayeah

Post by kiwiattack August 13th 2010, 3:10 pm

Just outside the nursury a stony figure lay. Terrakit glared up at the inky sky. He hated summer. Winter was more his season, as long as it didn't snow. It was always so hot, especially with a pelt as thick as his.

Heat clung to Terrakit's pelt. He supposed that he could go back to the nursury, where it was a little cooler, but then he'd have to deal with the piteous mewling of the other kits.

Last edited by kiwiattack on August 13th 2010, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Terrayeah Empty Re: Terrayeah

Post by Member August 13th 2010, 4:11 pm

OOC: Whoa, it's snowing? o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 13th 2010, 4:20 pm

OOC: Derp. SOMEONESOMETHINGSOMESPIRITCREATURE told me it was leaf bare.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member August 13th 2010, 4:36 pm

OOC: *doesn't remember who her TC kits are*

"ARUM! YEAH! SO," Grasspuddle said mighty spazticaly, "Quit being scared and stuff."

Ashkit woke up from his slumber and stood up in the nest next to his mother. He hated the journey. He'd barely walked it, just hung in his mother's mouth because he thought he'd fall off a cliff. This place, he didn't like anything about. It was too new, too... strange.

He went out of the nursery cautiously, just looking for a friendly face, he supposed. But, this was his clans, shouldn't all of the cats have friendly faces?

When he spotted a body he knew, he ran over to it hastily, as if something would swoop down and snatch him. "Isn't this p=place pretty w-weird?" He asked Terrakit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 14th 2010, 11:04 am

Ravenkit poked his head out of the nursery. Of course nobody noticed him. They all avoided him, and he tried to avoid them.
He was now a bit older and was able to speak and walk. He still don't understand why everyone acts so strange with him, but he didn't care. He just began to eat a few bits of fresh-kill, but still drank milk mostly.
Ravenkit looked at around and saw Terriakit outside. He was really jealous as he saw that Ashkit joined the other kit but not him. He looked back inside the nursery and wondered where Lemmonkit was.
Maybe I should go over there and say hi?, he wondered. He padded a few steps closer. "H-H-Hi", he mewed very quiet to Ashkit and Terriakit. Please don't glare at me with hate in your eyes, please!, he thought, but he was sure that exactly that would happen. A hatful glare and then ignorance. He waited for their response.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 14th 2010, 12:49 pm

A white-and-cream kit made her way out of the nursery, yawning. Her limbs were stiff and tired from sleep, so she placed her paws forwards in a long, luxurious stretch. Padding forwards, she let her mouth open slightly and sniffed the air for a trace of her friend. He didn't usually go outside before her, but then again, he was getting more adventurous.

She finally caught wind of Ravenkit's scent and bounded towards it, nearly tripping over a rock in the meantime. With him, she also caught the scents of Ashkit and Terrakit. "Morning!" She mewed, flicking her tail, her pale yellow gaze hovering near the toms' faces. She brushed pelts instinctively with Ravenkit before taking a tiny step the other way to give him some personal space. Cottonkit wasn't up yet, so that was a good sign. She would never hear the end of it if he was.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 14th 2010, 1:40 pm

Terrakit raised his broad head to greet the gaze of the other kits. A slightly incredulous expression hung on his face. What was he, some kind of kit magnet? "I suppose it is," he mewed flatly as an answer to Ashkit's question. The new territory didn't seem that odd. There was still a forest and the same kinds of prey. The only thing that was really different was the camp.

He let his cool gaze shift to Ravenkit. He immediately found himself staring, slightly transfixed, at his odd red eyes. Terrakit lashed his tail as if to break the spell. He nodded his head in greeting before flicking his optics to the cream-colored pelt of Lemonkit. "Good morning."
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member August 14th 2010, 2:36 pm

Ashkit nodded his head slightly. He tried to think of something to say, but couldn't, it was so incredibly hard. Thinking straight in this place was like stopping the air from being air.

He turned when he heard a stuttered greeting and he was met by Ravenkit, the kit that was always with Lemmonkit. There was something about him, though, that Ashkit couldn't place, but whatever it was he figured that the kit was worse off than him. Looking at the younger tom was odd without the other one, but almost like finishing a painting, Lemmonkit was there.

"Hi," he said to the both of them, his voice as low as his ears drooped and his head hung as his eye darted here and there occasionally and quickly, all of their movements indicating his high nervousness and fear that the gray kit simply couldn't hide, but honestly wasn't trying to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 14th 2010, 3:50 pm

Ravenkit saw Lemmonkit moving towards him. "Morning Lemmonkit!", he meowed and returned her brush. Then, he looked at Terrakit and Ashkit again. They DID had this look in their eyes..., he thought and looked down. Instinctly he slightly moved behind Lemmonkit a bit, as if to hide himself.
Suddenly, he turned and raced for the nursery again to really hide himself. I can't stand this!, he thought.
He hid himself in a nest so that nobody could see him him. He wanted to think about some things.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 14th 2010, 4:34 pm

OOC: Ohmigod. You guys don't know how to spell 'Lemon'? x.x

Lemonkit turned her head to the nursery, distress written all over her face. Why were they always making him feel bad? Well, she never saw that they did. She just had to trust Ravenkit on that one. Why was he always running? Well, if they were really looking at him that way, she would probably run too. Why did they always add an extra m to her name? That was one mystery that would never be solved. What is a lemmon anyways?
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Member August 14th 2010, 4:58 pm

OOC: BECAUSE! I didn't know there was a Lemonkit until I saw Ravenkit say Memmonkit, so I always thought you spelled it with two Ms. DX

Ashkit lifted his head quickly when Ravenkit ran away. What was it!? He looked behind him, as if there would be a looming dog behind them, ready to tear off their heads, but, luckily there wasn't, and his fur went down a little bit.

But what was he running for!? Ashkit looked back and tilted his head, then looked at Lemonkit as if to ask her what the problem was, but after a second he made a sly gesture as if to say "Was it Terrakit?" because he knew it wasn't his fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 15th 2010, 12:49 am

ooc: sorreh for misspelling LeMon! and mem, Lemonkit is blind xD She can't see your gestures xD

ic: Ravenkit laid under the nest and started a monologue.
I'm different. Thjey hate me because I am. I don't want that! Why am I different? Why can't I be like everyone else? I want to play with the other kits, but they just glare at me with these eyes and ignore me! It's not fair? Why, Starclan, why have you punished me?

He looked up. Silence fell over his body for a moment as he came to a conclusion.
If they want to ignore me, fine! They should do so! I will show them! I WILL be a warrior. And not only that! I will be the bestest warrior there ever was in Thunderclan, no, in all clans!
I will show them, that I'm worth their trust, that I'm a Thunderclan cat at heart, that I'm no different at all!
I will use their hatred to give me strength, while I'm following this only goal: To be a good warrior.
He poked his head out under the nest and looked at Lemonkit.
I will show Lemonkit that I'm good! Because she's the only one who trusts me. As long as she is by my side, I will not give up! I will not let them take me down! I will survive this lonely and cold hell and rise as the warrior I am!, he thought, crawled up out of the nest and stood there in a heroic pose. I am Ravenkit!
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 15th 2010, 12:52 am

OOC: *snuggles Ravenkit* X3
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber August 15th 2010, 2:38 am

The she-cat faked a resting pose. She hid in the shadows, as they camoflaged (o.o spelling error?) her fur of mainly black and the bushes provided some relief from the hot sun.

Koikit, though seemingly relaxed, kept her light green orbs trained upon the mysterious kit Ravenkit. She noticed that the red-eyed kit had just come into the scene, accompanied (sp.. error....? x.x) by the blind kit, Lemonkit.

Koikit faked a look of laziness as she observed. There was Terrakit, the mysterious tom. Then there was Ashkit, the kit who still believed her to be an alien. She didn't know if Lemonkit and Ravenkit had any opinions on her.

She noticed the kit had a very interesting expression on his face, and she wondered how this kit would cope with having to deal with the Clan's feelings toward him. Would he hate them for the rest of his life? Or would perhaps... courage blossom inside his heart?

Koikit had always wondered about this StarClan all Clans talked about. Could they really affect the real world? Could these anscestors create such a strong impact? What was holding the relationship between the Clan cats and StarClan together?

The she-cat observed longer. A curious feeling powered through her every time she laid eyes on the tiny tom. She felt rage, and the urge to protect him... but she could never have the courage to speak against her Clan. Koikit had her own worries to tend to. Little did she know that her desire and Ravenkit's desire matched each other when put simply.

Koikit sighed, got to her paws, and walked out of the shade. She wondered what these cats would have in store for her today. As she padded slowly over to Terrakit and Ashkit, she stopped and looked at Ravenkit. She wore a blank expression. Her eyes were drawn immediatly to his red eyes. Blood red. But that was not all she saw in Ravenkit's eyes. Koikit saw determination like no other, and that was when she decided that she would be his guardian in the shadows. She smiled on the inside, yes, that was a nice thought. It gave her something to look forward to. Maybe this kit's courage would some day give her the strength to defend him, if he hadn't already found it himself?

And then Koikit faked a yawn, looked away, and padded on. The she-kit didn't really feel like talking to anyone, so she nodded respectfully to Terrakit and Ashkit, desperatly wanting to tell them that Ravenkit was just like the rest of them, and that he had a dream. (cheesy~)
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 15th 2010, 3:33 am

ooc: cute! defender in teh shadows!

ic: Ravenkit decided, that if nobodyx wants to play with him, he plays with himself. He saw Koikit passing, no emotion on her face. He looked away and padded away to get some moss.
Shortly after he returned with a ball of moss in his jaws and passed the other kits. He went to a corner near the nursery and started to pounce on the moss. He saw apprentices practicing with each other like this, so he tried to remember their moves. If he was going to be the best warrior there is, he needs to staart practice soon.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 15th 2010, 2:12 pm

ooc: Terrakit doesn't hate him. o.o
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 15th 2010, 3:40 pm

ooc: everyone does, except of lemmonkit. that's his plot ^^
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber August 15th 2010, 4:40 pm

(You at least get Koikit's deal, right?)
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Member August 15th 2010, 5:50 pm

OOC: *didn't ignore him or nothin'* o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 15th 2010, 6:14 pm

Lynx wrote:ooc: everyone does, except of lemmonkit. that's his plot ^^

8I But Terrakit wouldn't so that. I'm not making him act OOC. Soz.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber August 15th 2010, 6:58 pm

(Yo, Lynx. Think of it this way. There are some cats out there that just wouldn't act harshly just because there's a cat with red eyes. Some people just don't want to make cats like that, so it seems a little unfair that you're asking everyone to hate Ravenkit when some cats clearly can't because it would simply be too out of character. Now, I did the best I could with Koikit, because she's not one to judge by appearance but rather true personality. But just because you have a cat that's different doesn't mean that you can make everyone automatically hate 'im. If this gets on your nerves, I'm sorry, I just want to help, and maybe I'm just trying too much. But I hope you understand.)
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee August 16th 2010, 1:41 am

OOC: *sits there* Nobody listens to me when I try to say something... -.-
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx August 16th 2010, 1:50 am

ooc: i do understand :3 the deal with koikit is okay :3
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack August 16th 2010, 7:03 pm

"What do mean 'was it Terrakit'?" Terrakit asked, a slight edge to his voice. All he had done was look at the strange kit. Perhaps it had been more of a glare. He had a habit of glaring without knowing. Or maybe Ravenkit is just overly sensitive. He didn't know. Terrakit felt himself getting drowsy. The whisper of the wind in the trees and the warming sun on his back lulled him to sleep.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax August 21st 2010, 4:56 pm

"Kits!" Melodypaw mewed annoyance tinged her tone. She grey she cat sat near the edge of camp, her green eyes were tired. She stood up slowly and padded towards Ravenkit, she stood behind him and glared at the other kits, "Don't bully him because of his eye colour, his eyes are red, SO WHAT? He's not the devil, he would have killed us by now otherwise." She mewed flicking her tail and padding back to her resting place.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum