Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Seventeen Year Old Boys Sing In Buses

Go down

What Seventeen Year Old Boys Sing In Buses Empty What Seventeen Year Old Boys Sing In Buses

Mm. School has been closed for two weeks due to the flooding. The Ministry of Education said so. We live right next to school, and we haven't flooded. It closed on Tuesday, after school. Monday was a Bank Holiday. The week before that had been Half-term. I know. Crazy right? And when we get back we have our residential. NO WORK :D

Anywho, on Friday we went to go build houses for the poor. My mother volunteered to go with the CAS trip to help the Habitat for Humanities group. We had four days to build two houses (sounds a bit like a game show). Four teachers, 39 students from Years 12 and 13, and me. It would have been an awesome trip to do with friends, but being three years younger than the youngest of them, I didn't socialize much with anyone but the teachers.

We worked from 9 AM to 2:30 PM, with a fifteen minute break and an hour long lunch break. It took an hour to get from the hotel to the building site, and vice versa. From 3:30 to 5:30, you could relax in the room and shower and stuff. And then you get kicked out into either the Night Market or the Mall. Back by 9, in rooms by 10.

It was pree cool actually, but a lot of work. There was this woman who was like an ant. Seriously. Not only was she tiny, she worked like crazy. She put up a wall and a half on her own. And guess what? It wasn't even her house. She was making her neighbours' house.

The last day I was sick. I'd been trying to keep up with people who were older than me and had more stamina, and I spent the last day on the bus feeling nauseous and asleep.

The title of this entry comes from when we were going back to the hotel. It wasn't exactly a bus, it was more like a truck with some seats attached to the back. ANYWHO, one of the boys had an Iphone, and he started to play Bruno Mars's Just the Way You Are, and him and his mate stated singing it. It's not quite what you imagine two rugby-lads to be singing no? C:
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

What Seventeen Year Old Boys Sing In Buses :: Comments

Ace

Post October 28th 2011, 5:50 pm by Ace

tl;dr

Again. XI

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post October 29th 2011, 12:30 am by - Wolvine -