Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Editor's Note

Go down

Editor's Note Empty Editor's Note

Some of you may have noticed that Thailand is flooding.
Most of you should know I live in Bangkok.
I guess all of you know Bangkok is the capitol of Thailand.

I'm fine, don't worry. There's flooding here, but its only some three inches. Its you know... Wet.

Anyway, I need advice. My cousin (who is utterly evil) has blackmailed me into editing her fanfics. That's not so bad. They are Naruto ones, which is meh, but I have seen it (I am easy to influence, and no matter what school I'm in, one of my friends is always a Narutard). The worst part, is that Donut (Full Userpenname is The Policeman's Donut, yes I helped with that name) writes romance. And she can't spell. Like at all. Even using Word's spellcheck she fails. So she needs me. Now I don't really want to be doing this, but she knows a secret that could be unleashed on the world and make me very very embarrassed. I don't want that. Obviously. Also, though she can't spell, she writes good stories. They aren't exactly to my taste, but they're OK. How can I get out of this without offending her? I don't even have to get out of it fully, its just that she writes a fanfic a day, and expects me to edit them all. I could deal with a couple a week. But not every day.

I JUST WANT LESS WORK.

Help. Me.
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Editor's Note :: Comments

Snigger

Post October 16th 2011, 1:43 pm by Snigger

Be safe, Wolv! :O

Perhaps you could say you have homework and stuff so you can slack a little? DX

Heh, The Policeman's Donut XD

Mine and my friend's joint username is Muffin-Donut :O

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post October 17th 2011, 5:42 am by - Wolvine -

Hehe, yes... I think I had one too many cans of coke when we made her Fanfic.net account...

I've tried that. She knows I never do homework until the day its due XD

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post October 17th 2011, 3:39 pm by Ace

Just another tl;dr.

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post October 17th 2011, 6:59 pm by Bee

Bangkok makes me Editor's Note 33li1lf

Idk. Tell her to get her knickers out of a twist cause you have your own shiz to do. Unless she's really sensitive. Then tell her to put on her big girl panties and learn to be a little less illiterate.

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post October 18th 2011, 6:07 am by - Wolvine -

YOU ARE CRUEL B. CRUEL. XD

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post October 18th 2011, 7:57 am by Bee

Well, she's like... getting older now. Don't you think it's time for her to spell at a proper level? XD

Anyways, just tell her that you can't deal with all of it at once cause it's not fair for you. If she doesn't understand, she's a suck-ass friend. u_u

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post October 18th 2011, 9:58 am by - Wolvine -

She has dyslexia. Its not exactly her fault XD

Anywho, I attempted asking her to stop sending me so much stuff and she just attacked me with a plastic spoon. I suppose she, like me, has sudden muse bursts, and eventually the fanficness will die down for a while.

Until then... I'M SCREWED :D

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post October 18th 2011, 7:22 pm by Bee

... You could have mentioned that beforehand. XI Cause I know a chick with dyslexia. But she does like... poetry and crap and I haven't heard it but apparently it's good, but daaaaaark. e.e

She'll get over it. :DD

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post October 19th 2011, 12:48 am by - Wolvine -

Yeah... I'm sure I'll get used to it too.

Its like, a supers specific dyslexia. She can read fine, and writes super quick, but she doesn't spell right XD She gets words confused when she's talking too, but I don't think that has to do with anything. It happens to me too C:

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum