Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WCP General Rules

Go down

WCP General Rules Empty WCP General Rules

Post by Ace July 23rd 2010, 1:21 pm

1. Don't post ANYWHERE unless you have made a character bio and had it approved by an admin or mod, then added to the list of characters in the topic "Clans, Ranks, Loners & Rogues" (found in the Announcements). Furthermore, don't post in other people's bios without a good reason.

2. No Sexism.

3. No Racism.

4. No Ageism. I know it's hard, but c'mon. u_u

5. No Spamming. (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages)

6. No mini-modding.

7. No sneezing.

8. No impersonating.

9. Do not create multiple accounts. If you do, and claim to be someone else, BOTH ACCOUNTS WILL BE BANNED.

10. No flaming.

11. Obey Topic Names Such As [Stormpelt Only] or [Closed].

12. When RPing, no chatspeak and no first-person.

13. Clan cats may only have 2 words in them. Something like Dawnbrownstripes or Quickdeathclaw are not allowed.

14. Listen to the admins and moderators. What they say is the law (but I can override any major decision on here 'cause I'm just that awesome).

15. Don't Double-Post unless it's for a really good reason.

16. Stay on topic in OOC threads.

17. No God-modding. (Being invincible)

18. No Power-Playing. (Controlling another's char) without permission NO EXCEPTIONS

19. No Auto-hitting. (landing attacks on another person's char without giving them a chance to dodge)

20. Any signature deemed too large or inappropriate will be removed. If the same sig is put back up, the user will be warned. If repeated, banned.

21. DON'T CREATE PROPHECIES OR HAVE STARCLAN IN YOUR CHARACTER'S DREAMS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

22. All advertisements should be posted in the Chat forum under 'Advertisements'.

23. Violation of Rule 22, say by posting a URL in a random topic, will result in a temporary or permanent ban... most likely permanent.

24. Don't put numbers in your exclamation points.

Example:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!11ONEone!!!1
Seriously...it makes you look retarded.

25. If a member tries to get around a ban by useing a friends account, both accounts will be banned.

26. Only make bios of cats unless you've bought something from the shop.

27. No foreign languages, unless you don't normally speak English.

29. Do not have pluses (+) in your username.

30. Do not ask why it is against the rules to have pluses in your username.

31. Don't taze me bro
Ace
Ace
That's pants-on-head retarded.

Back to top Go down