Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elektra

3 posters

Go down

Elektra Empty Elektra

Post by KYUU October 10th 2011, 7:43 pm

Elektra 64454010
    Name: Elektra
    Affiliate: Loner

Personality: Elektra is known for being, well... Anti-social. She would much rather be asleep or off doing whatever than socializing with anyone. She tends to give everyone the cold shoulder and carries around an air of "I'm better than you, so buzz off." This earns her quite a few enemies, though kits seem to look up to her for some odd reason. Elektra will not listen to anything someone says most of the time, and she absolutely will not follow orders unless it benifiets her in some way. She even finds amusement in watching others suffer. Deep, deep, deep down, she may have some other personality in there, one that is more, oh I don't know, kind; however, that personality rarely shows. Trying to open her up is also a long, horrible, and hard task, so don't even make an attempt to do so unless you have the time and patience for it.
    Birth: Kittypet

History: Born to the world of the filthy rich Twolegs, you can probably understand kind of why she acts the way she does. Her Twolegs spoiled her rotten, and she was tended to by maids and other servents. Heck, her meals were even brought on gold platters and silver, jewel encrusted dishes. The neighborhood cats envied her, but she never saw the true reason to their envy. To her, life was just too boring. So, as soon as she was past the age of one year, she fled from the mansion with nightfall cloaking her. She didn't care what the Twolegs thought of it. They would worry for a bit and then go off to buy a new multi-thousand dollar cat. Elektra has been roaming ever since, not really caring where she went.
KYUU
KYUU

Back to top Go down

Elektra Empty Re: Elektra

Post by Amber October 12th 2011, 11:06 pm

><; What about Crowstar, yo? Why don't we do each other a favor?
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by KYUU October 14th 2011, 4:57 pm

I'm not an Admin anymore. D:
KYUU
KYUU

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber October 14th 2011, 7:45 pm

>< It just really... uhggghhhh... It's irritating that I had a plan but now I can't even go forth with it because my leader's in limbo. D<
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger October 15th 2011, 7:33 am

APPROVED
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content