Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabirel (hopefully i did this one better)

2 posters

Go down

Gabirel (hopefully i did this one better) Empty Gabirel (hopefully i did this one better)

Post by ~dani-san~ October 1st 2011, 8:52 am

Name:Gabirel
Affiliate: Loner

Looks: a brown tabby with yellow-green eyes
Personality: Gabirel is a cat that doesn't trust anyother cat. He is very self centered.He hates to help others even though he has to. He always steals stuff from twolegs.
Birth: loner

History:Gabirel always had a rough life liveing in the city with his mom, and 3 sisters. His sisters were taken in by twolegs. For the simple fact his sisters would always let the twoleg pet them.Soon after his sisters got a good home his mother got very ill. Gabirel tried to help her but it was already to late, she died on a cold winter night.She left Gabirel cold and alone the way he would always live.
RP sample: Gabriel pads in to the vast clearing. looking around he smells a mouse. As hes crouching down to jump on the mouse a stick breaks.then his mouse his gone, disappointed he climbs a tree and balances himself on a branch and falls a sleep.

Last edited by ~dani-san~ on October 1st 2011, 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
~dani-san~
~dani-san~

Back to top Go down

Gabirel (hopefully i did this one better) Empty Re: Gabirel (hopefully i did this one better)

Post by Snigger October 1st 2011, 9:19 am

See's okay to me

Accepted
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Gabirel (hopefully i did this one better) Empty Re: Gabirel (hopefully i did this one better)

Post by ~dani-san~ October 1st 2011, 9:25 am

now what do i do?
~dani-san~
~dani-san~

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger October 1st 2011, 9:35 am

You can go and start a thread to RP with other members. Since your character is a loner it would probably be best to have it in the Crayola's Crew board.
Snigger
Snigger
Extreme Insanist

Back to top Go down

Post by ~dani-san~ October 1st 2011, 9:36 am

Thank you
~dani-san~
~dani-san~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum