Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual Eyes and Anomalies Issue

2 posters

Go down

Unusual Eyes and Anomalies Issue Empty Unusual Eyes and Anomalies Issue

Post by Amber September 25th 2011, 2:24 pm

I'd like to know what happens when we want a cat or animal with an abnormalty such as born with extra limbs and whatnot. Another thing is a new genetic thing, such as overly large ears or wildly long tails, or even larger than normal claws (all with their drawbacks, of course), or a fur glitch, although that would fall under the unusual markings catagory. Or perhaps even tinted a color that is not possible for a cat, such as a cat being born pink due to some scientific stuff screwing up. -shot-

Another thing I'm getting at is albino. Do those cost extra?

Or maybe odd eye deformities... Like... Perhaps monochrome eyes (possibly even black), no pupils or pupils blending in with the eye color? Obviously an animal born without pupils would be blind, but what of animals born with pupils that blend into the eye color?

I just need to know about these things because I'm thinking of making a role play comeback.

Another thing I'd like to know is... Do we need to make applications for characters that are going to die almost right away?
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Unusual Eyes and Anomalies Issue Empty Re: Unusual Eyes and Anomalies Issue

Post by Ace September 25th 2011, 2:38 pm

Albino and the eye deformities will be free, unless I start seeing too many of them...

Uber long tails and uber big ears and uber big claws cost exactly one compliment to me. Preferably containing something about my awesomeness.

And for your third question, no.
Ace
Ace
That's pants-on-head retarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber September 25th 2011, 2:39 pm

Okay.
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down