Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuking Justin Beiber

Go down

Nuking Justin Beiber Empty Nuking Justin Beiber

My mother went to a MUN meeting yesterday. For those of you who don't know what that is, its stands for Model United Nations, and is basically debating but less difficult. You pretend to be a delegate representing a country over a certain topic. You are not allowed to be the country you were born in or have residence from. You have a topic and have to defend your country's point of view. I would have gone, for it sounds interesting, but I'm lazy and slept in till eleven o clock C:

ANYWHO she told me that they had done a mass meeting thing about a world wide Ebola Virus outbreak that had originated in the USA. It started off well enough, them stating about stuff. Then they started to get bored and started suggesting ridiculous things, such as anyone with a 40+ IB point diploma was to build a rocket ship and fly to the moon. The rest of the USA would be nuked. They backed this up by saying that by nuking the US, they'd also be nuking the virus AND Justin Beiber. There were only two voted against and one person who abstained.

Interestingly enough, the US delegate agreed to this strategy, because they'd be allowed to live.

I almost wish I'd gone. But sleep is that much better.
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Nuking Justin Beiber :: Comments

Bee

Post September 25th 2011, 11:35 am by Bee

Interesting. XD

My mother doesn't have enough knowledge about the world to make crafty comments about JB. :L

Back to top Go down

Amber

Post September 25th 2011, 12:32 pm by Amber

I was gonna say... Adults talking about this stuff? XD I don't think I can put my faith in them any longer. XD! Oh, wait. xP

Back to top Go down

Snigger

Post September 25th 2011, 3:49 pm by Snigger

HEY! NUKING JUSTIN BEIBER WAS MY IDEA! DX

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post September 26th 2011, 5:01 am by - Wolvine -

It was students actually XD That's the idea of MUN.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum