Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUSTED! :O

Go down

BUSTED! :O Empty BUSTED! :O

Current weather: 4°C, partly cloudy

You guys ever had Rio Snappers?

Basically little paper balls filled with gravel and silver fulminate... with tails. So they kinda look like sperms. :D

ANYWAYS, I had emptied my bag into another bag to bring to school, and I had these Snappers in them. So I brought them outside to show my friend and the next thing I knew, all the guys were taking some and popping them to scare each other.

Of course, the two teachers on supervision were the mean one and the strict one. I got them taken away, as you can imagine.

After school, the vice principal who I don't get along with, asked to talk to me and then asked for an explanation. So I told her what went down and she was all, "THESE ARE EXPLOSIVES. You are not getting them back, don't ever bring anything like this to school again, and keep track of your stuff."

So, I Googled them to prove her wrong. Basically, the friction between the gravel and the silver fulminate makes a popping noise. There is little flame and almost no gas produced, and except for the paper wrapping, they are not flammable. Completely safe in storage and shipment. They won't detonate by heating to 75 Celsius, but they'll pop if exposed to an open flame, which are obviously not anywhere around the schoolyard. Even if detonated in your hand, they won't cause burning, tingling, or damage.

So, really, that lady needs to do some research before claiming I brought explosives to school. Like, I doubt they would have sold them in candy stores and convenience stores and let my sister take them on the airplane if they weren't safe for kids to play with.

You guys ever get in trouble for random crap that you find entertaining? :D

--Bee
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

BUSTED! :O :: Comments

Ace

Post May 30th 2011, 7:42 pm by Ace

It brought a pocketknife to school because it had a can opener that turned out to be a really awesome rubber-band shooter. :3

But then one day I flicked out the blade instead of the can opener and.... 8I

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post May 30th 2011, 7:46 pm by Bee

Just to clarify... "Silver fulminate was first prepared in 1800 by Edward Charles Howard in his research project to prepare a large variety of fulminates. Since its discovery, its only practical usage has been in producing non-damaging novelty noisemakers as children's toys and tricks."

Anyways! That rully sucks. :o

I don't know why I got in more trouble than the guys, they had these pen shooters that they made themselves. Basically they pull back this thing and it launches the pen thing. Powerful enough to get the pen stuck in the ceiling with a light pull. The teacher we had praised them. -.-

Back to top Go down

Ace

Post May 30th 2011, 7:48 pm by Ace

Well...they were nice inventions? :D

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post May 30th 2011, 7:49 pm by Bee

Yeah they were. :D But they're more dangerous than the Poppers. X-X

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post May 31st 2011, 5:55 pm by - Wolvine -

I got a detention today..And I have no clue why :l I mean, nobody saw me twist that guy's arm >.>

Back to top Go down

Moss

Post May 31st 2011, 10:37 pm by Moss

o.o Something similar happened to me today, but instead of twisting someone's arm, I had them pinned on the ground with one foot, and I was pulling both of their arms back, until a teacher pulled me off.
Damned teacher.
Haha just kidding, I would've already broken his arms if he'd done something that bad. :P But anywho. Yeah, I know what those poppers are, and I've hit myself and other people with them, even had wars with them, and no one ever got hurt.

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post May 31st 2011, 10:52 pm by Bee

Sounds cool, Wolv. :D

Poppers are so fun. It's just the popping part like they have in Christmas crackers, of course they're not gonna hurt anyone. :L

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post June 1st 2011, 6:21 pm by - Wolvine -

I always make sure nobody is around before I go ballistic and kick people who provoke me around a field :3

CHRISTMAS CRACKERS :D

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post June 1st 2011, 6:22 pm by Bee

Two of my friends got in trouble for putting a tampon on one of the guy's lockers. Apparently the starchild's name was written on it or something. XD

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post June 1st 2011, 6:26 pm by - Wolvine -

*Face palm* Why would you put your name on something like that? XD

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post June 1st 2011, 6:27 pm by Bee

(S)he obviously didn't, Wolv. XD

Back to top Go down

The Lorax

Post June 3rd 2011, 1:22 am by The Lorax

-forgot and is gonna sound like a total douche-