Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven stars

Go down

Seven stars Empty Seven stars

Post by Rivermask13 April 20th 2011, 1:05 pm

Prologue

Darkness.

Is that all that there is left? Is there nothing, nothing but darkness? No life, no peace. Just death and pain, so unlike how we made it.

Oh, I see life. Life all around the world is mine to watch and record. A cruel joke, perhaps. Though to whos amusement I am not certain. I see life, yes-I see life on the brink of destruction. Life that is about to fall, life balancing on the tip of fortures blade. I see life that begs for death. But that is not the worst. The worst is to see the world-my world-failing because of greed.

I lie to myself. I know this. Why? Because even as I lie, even as I write this lie as truth, I know if I do not lie I shall lose hope. I put pen to paper and weave a web of pitiful lies and despair, hidden by pretty words and false confidence. If only the mortals could see the gods they trust in, gods they believe will save them in the end. Despairing, desperate, dying. My siblings know this lie, they live it themselves, though they deny it. I laugh, a sound that is to me tortured and hollow. The worst is not to see the world I created alongside kin falling to ashes and pain.

The worst is knowing I can do nothing about it.

From the records of Taturoth, god of life
Rivermask13
Rivermask13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum