Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killers inc, at your service for the rest of your extremely short life!

4 posters

Go down

Killers inc, at your service for the rest of your extremely short life! Empty Killers inc, at your service for the rest of your extremely short life!

Post by Rivermask13 March 24th 2011, 1:02 pm

You may know us from the other site. You may know us somehow, though I am not sure how. Or you may not know us at all. But here is a master evil cat rping buisiness who is ready and willing to kill your cats for you, here and now! We have prime service, not to mention a variety of plot opportunities! Even better, cats are added all the time. Worried that the killers are busy? Don't worry, we have a growing number of cats who assure your cat is first priority.

Post here or call 1800-GET-DEAD and get killed today!

note: do not actually call the phone number.
Rivermask13
Rivermask13

Back to top Go down

Killers inc, at your service for the rest of your extremely short life! Empty Re: Killers inc, at your service for the rest of your extremely short life!

Post by - Wolvine - March 24th 2011, 1:06 pm

.... FAIL. Most cats use Oscura (Cept River died D:), DS and SP, DC cats, and whatserface Naru-chan's WC evil cat. Nobody will ask to be killed by you :D
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Killers inc, at your service for the rest of your extremely short life! Empty Re: Killers inc, at your service for the rest of your extremely short life!

Post by KYUU March 24th 2011, 2:27 pm

-nods- All because Darkclan is awesome! -egocentric Tigerstar mode-

e.e Deathstrike fails.
KYUU
KYUU

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - March 24th 2011, 5:09 pm

You just don't like him because you take Sissy Sasuke's side D:

Nar-chan doesn't mind him T.T
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by KYUU March 24th 2011, 5:31 pm

No, he fails, no matter what. You can't change my mind. e.e Remember, I tend to put myself in my characters, not my characters in myself.
KYUU
KYUU

Back to top Go down

Post by Member March 24th 2011, 10:58 pm

You guys are so mean. u_u

Back to top Go down

Post by KYUU March 24th 2011, 11:05 pm

Yes, we are. :'D
KYUU
KYUU

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivermask13 March 25th 2011, 8:50 am

no being mean in my ad shop!

lol

besides. just cuz it wont happen doesnt mean i wont do it. so there, Kyu. I HAS A KILLING THREAD! MWAHAHA!

*shakes head* go be mean in the mean board. is there a mean board? There should be. Kyu and Wolvine can go there.

*grins at member* youre like the only person who was nice on the entire thread.

And if it isnt an order, it is like halfspamming. flaming is not constructive critisism.

*flaps hands comically at Kyu and Wolvine* no being mean here.

Killers inc, at your service for the rest of your extremely short life! 134684
Rivermask13
Rivermask13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down