Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT (TRYOUT)

+2
Bee
Amber
6 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT (TRYOUT) Empty IMPORTANT (TRYOUT)

Post by Amber March 20th 2011, 11:45 pm

The leader of the Rebellion needs a name. Whoever gets him can name him. I'll just be disappointed if you name him something like Jag or something. :/ But yeah.. Whatever.

REBELLION LEADER TRYOUT REQUIREMENTS

Rebellion Second in Command Tryouts

* You MUST be able to clearly pull off a vicious, cunning, secretive and angry personality without looking like a complete n00bcake.

*You must be able to start and finish a full paragraph (four full sentences). I know that's asking a lot, due to the loss of muse around here, but this a muse opportunity right here.

*Not only must you finish a full paragraph, but you must also be descriptive. We don't want measly lines of what's going on. It's not a newspaper. Pretend as if you're throwing your heart and soul into a novel. Imagine yourself as this character, get into the feel of it. You must use your memory and experience to create such scenes. WHAT does your character feel when the wind blows? HOW is the invironment affected? WHAT scents will your character encounter? HOW does your character feel at this point in time? HOW does the ground feel under his paws? WHAT are your characters views on different things? Use all of this and combine it into a rich-contented paragraph. It's not hard if you concentrate. Really, it's just taking things that you remember, fitting them to how they would be for your character, and sewing it all together.

*ACTIVE. You have GOT to be active. If you think you won't be here, then DON'T try out. If you fear that something might happen, take the precaution of making tryouts for a backup person to role play your character. Stunt doubles, you know? Backup.

The second in command is also nameless, and requires a role play sample as well. He requires all the things above as well and more. In fact, he is more important that the actual leader, as he kills him and takes over. He has a personality difference.

He does not get angry easily, and is large and quiet. However, he is merciless and cold blooded. The end.

Really, concentrate on this. Type it up on a word document. Polish it. And please, use the default color (basically, don't use any other color than this gray) and the default word size.

So, that's that. Now, we have another issue to cover.

CHARACTER CREATION ISSUE

We have many things to develop, such as these groups.

*Rebellion: We have the Rebellion characters. The leader is obviously being tried out for. The second in command must be tried out for, too, but we're going to focus on that when the Rebellion has a leader. These cats have long legs, tails, and large ears. They're tough, and they have long, tiger-like claws. They're usually short-furred. Note that the cats in this Rebellion are vicious. More vicious than DarkClanners. Their anatomy is very similar to that of a serval, and are about as big as them (19-26 in at the shoulder), rivaling foxes! Please note that you don't need to make up some twisted history. Every cat born into the Rebellion is raised to be vicious.

*The Coven: As far as I know, the Coven are just regular cats. Maybe a little bigger than your average cat, due to being very distantly related the the cat species that is the Rebellion. But, yeah. We seriously need cats of the Coven. Since we don't know much about how the Coven does things, know that they are very tough and orderly. Cunning, even.

*Blue Moon Tribe: The foxes of the Blue Moon Tribe are larger than your average fox (20-24 in at the shoulder).

*Mountain Tribe: There is a group of cats and foxes in the mountains, co-lead by Sarataru of Ice the fox and Snow. Sarataru will die. Snow will probably go and lead DarkClan, depending on who's leader now. Sarataru's killer will lead the Mountain Tribe and fight in the war. Then the foxes of this tribe will split from the cats. The cats will join DarkClan, and the foxes will leave. But those who do role play these foxes, keep them on your shelves, because they may be involved in a plot later.

Rebellion cats look a little different than the average cat. For a picture that compares it size to other creatures, click here, as you'll probably need it for reference.

OKAY. That pretty much covers things.

HAPPY TRYOUTS! GOOD LUCK!

EDIT(S): None at this moment.
THE REBELLION LEADER HAS BEEN CLAIMED BY MEMBER. HIS NAME IS LEON.

Last edited by Iso on September 26th 2011, 9:10 pm; edited 8 times in total
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT (TRYOUT) Empty Re: IMPORTANT (TRYOUT)

Post by Bee March 21st 2011, 12:22 am

I have Honeycloud. :D OH. OHHHH. And I might try out but I need to sort out my characters first. And I need to practice being evil but I never get a chance to. xD
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber March 21st 2011, 12:45 am

Yeah, I hear you. It's my fault. XD I'm definitely going to have to develop the tribe.
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by KYUU March 21st 2011, 12:58 am

-nods- I'll help in any way I can. :3
KYUU
KYUU

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax March 21st 2011, 1:22 am

Do we have to make an RP Sample?
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber March 21st 2011, 2:01 am

....Yes. Yes, you do. There are also requirements, if you didn't read. You should probably read the whole entire thing and read them.
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax March 21st 2011, 2:07 am

I did, thank you very much.
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber March 21st 2011, 2:09 am

So you are fully aware of the tryout requirements and understand them to their fullest?

Then good luck to you, sir Cheese!
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax March 21st 2011, 2:16 am

Thanks! *will start tryout tomorrow afternoon*
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - March 21st 2011, 12:28 pm

LIME STEALER *Stabs Cheese*

I'd like to try out, however I am more interested in the Second-in-command. Is there any chance I can tryout for Leader, yet be tryig out for the SIC as well? X3
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber March 21st 2011, 12:59 pm

Go ahead and try out for the leader. In the mean time, I will add the second in command's personality. Then later, you may send the tryout to me in a PM. I will see which one I think you rp better. In the case that I thought your tryout for the second in command was better, I would put you on my list for those that are likely to get the position. The tryouts for the second in command are next week. There you will post it in the next thread I make for the second in command. Just to make it fair. There is great risk to this method, though. You might end up with no position at all.

THE SAME GOES FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TRY OUT TWICE.
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - March 21st 2011, 1:01 pm

:D I DON'T CARE. Being a leader is boring. I wanna be a SIC. I'll post my tryout later.
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber March 21st 2011, 1:06 pm

Okay. Coo', whatever you wanna do. :D
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Member March 25th 2011, 11:36 pm

IMPORTANT (TRYOUT) Savannahcat1

A cool breeze blew over the moor, tickling his pelt; anxious chills made his body shudder. Home once again. Home at last. It was their final destination. The plains rolled down the hill, spreading into a flat terrain, a few hills here and there, some growing a few staying the same. Memories flashed off of Leon's eyes. He remembered days of playing on these hills after straying far from safety, tumbling down each grassy slope and getting sweet-smelling grass stuck in his fur. Or days in the rain slicked the fields when the fresh smell of clean Earth filled his nostrils. A smell tastier than new caught prey to a starved cat. Remembering the fresh aroma made him feel cleansed even now when the ground was dry and the sky was clear. Automatically he inhaled, trying to recaptured the lost scent. What he got instead thrust him out of his euphoria, nearly making him choke.

Leon sneezed, nose wrinkling during recoil. Disgusting, he thought bitterly, seeing the moor as it really was. No longer was it the beautiful land in his memories, now it was a tainted swamp of impure slop. His fur bristled, feeling sticky in the unclean air. It was thick with the scent of muddled cats and crossed boundaries. He couldn't smell the prey past the toxic stench and his eyes watered from its burning strength. When they had left there had been hope. Maybe the clans would see their errors and make a change. Coming back now, it was obvious this thought had been made from, at that time, his own childishness. It was impossible to tell one border from another in this ancient home. The scent had become so mixed that none of it was recognizable. Not even a whiff of what he could name as his own brother. When they had left there was a familiar smell of difference, it still stood strong, still rose about the taint. Now this world smelled like piss and spit. Changed and alien. An evil begging to be eradicated.

Fools! All of them! Accepting this fate so easily! Taking to it like it was natural! Didn't they realize that demons walked among them? Forcing their steps and possessing their kits? They had to enlighten the willing and eliminate the reluctant and lost. When their message became clear they would start rebuilding. Curing the poison of this land with the blood off the cross-bred imperfections. He had seen them from afar. Small and fat and slow. He had seem some whose bellies licked the ground. Their muscles thin and unimpressive. Skulls small enough for a common squirrel to rival. They were pathetic! How could they trade their purity to become inbred mutants like these? Ugly and rank, their souls rotting before their flesh. Unfit for even the crows and raven.

There was still hope! A shining light in darkness! There were a few cats here. He could see the features in them. He could tell they had survived with their roots intact. These were the ones that would help him--all of them--in their cause. He would liberate them from their cages and let his army grow so the rebellion may once again be strong enough to fight against this insolence. Leon's lips twitched into grin. He could see it now, step by step, just how they'd do it. A perfect attack with a perfect finish. Their numbers may be significantly small at the end, but they would survive.

His name is Leon until I think of something better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber March 31st 2011, 5:40 pm

Wow. You guys are all dorks.

Member wins, then.
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - March 31st 2011, 6:28 pm

Wait these guys are like proper wild cats? AWESOME :D
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber March 31st 2011, 10:07 pm

They're vicious wild cats. >:3
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Member April 1st 2011, 4:38 pm

Yeah. Rawr.

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - April 1st 2011, 4:53 pm

When are the tryouts for the Second-In-Command?
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by Member April 1st 2011, 5:12 pm

When the boxcar monkeys say it is. Duh. 8I

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax April 1st 2011, 6:49 pm

I was going to try-out but oh well...
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber September 25th 2011, 11:04 pm

EVERYTHING ABOVE WILL BE DISREGARDED. THE TRYOUTS HAVE STARTED OVER AND DO NOT HAVE A DUE DATE AS OF YET.
Amber
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down