Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

2 posters

Go down

Howling to the Moon Empty Howling to the Moon

Post by - Wolvine - January 11th 2011, 7:58 am

Howling to the Moon Banner_wolf.146171315_std

HOWLING TO THE MOON

The town has been abandoned for as long as anyone can remember. The forest has lain untouched for seasons, and life has returned to it. The three great wolf packs thrive again, no longer in fear of the hunter. Their reputation has grown, their power and domain also. The time of wolves has come again.

It used to be a fear for the dogs left behind in that abandoned town, that they would become so great that the wolves would try and take the town too, and the dogs would be killed or driven out. But now a new fear has arisen. The fear that the loner Kestrel will do the same, but that this time there will be no survivors.

An unexpected hero has also stepped out though. The beautiful and deadly Gaoth has called together all the canines to try and fight him. Slowly, the wolves also become involved in the battle.

After a young pup who has been marked by the Gods, Blue, is stolen, the fight grows even stronger. A blind wolf named Citali appears, who claims she can pass messages on from the great gods, and says that Blue has a great role to fulfil. A strange prophecy emerges, and those that can live life normally are counted as lucky.

Meanwhile, the white villain gathers troops, winning them over with convincing speeches and bribery. He is becoming stronger as the seconds tick by.

Gaoth will now stop at nothing to defeat Kestrel, rescue Blue and save the forest.

BTW Lays. I used my ad because I don't have the right to use yours, not because I think mines better :3
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Howling to the Moon Empty Re: Howling to the Moon

Post by Bee January 11th 2011, 5:51 pm

D'ohmahgawd! I remember that site! xD

... it still exists? O.o
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - January 17th 2011, 11:51 am

Its a three person RP at the moment. We have to do some advertising :3 I believe we have a banner being made?
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down