Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{ THE UPRISING

4 posters

Go down

{ THE UPRISING Empty { THE UPRISING

Post by The Lorax December 10th 2010, 9:07 pm

{ THE UPRISING _10
[blockquote][blockquote]A lonely trail of paw steps, weaved its way along the waterside. Water lapped at the indents in the sand, but never completely eradicated them. Small pools of water had formed in each, where moisture within the sand had come to the surface. Soon, a second pair of paw steps came to join the first. On they padded till suddenly, the second set of paw steps changed direction pointing to wards the first set of paw steps, indicating that the second dog, had turned to the first dog. Then, not to far from where this happened, there was sand flung everywhere. Large marks in the sand, scuffled paw steps. Obviously a fight had broken out. Blood splattered the area around. And also splattered the ground of the small arena. Then, about three meters, from the 'area' there was a limp body, lying in the shallow sea water. Blood pooling around it, flowing out to sea.

THE UPRISING is a feral canine RPG based in Seattle, Washington. We are a role-play for all levels, with a simple biography form and active staff members of different timezones. There is always the chance something fairly exciting shall happen, whether it be OOC or IC. Create new packs, form bonds that last a life time, fall in love and fight for survival.

Whether you were once a house pet or lived your live on the streets, it doesn't matter.
Life isn't all fun and games on the street.
[/blockquote][/blockquote]

Read more: http://the-uprising.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ads&action=display&thread=4#ixzz17livTr5m
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

{ THE UPRISING Empty Re: { THE UPRISING

Post by Wolfy December 11th 2010, 12:34 am

I LIVE IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON! ^^
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee December 11th 2010, 1:08 am

The problem with the ad is that it's only Proboards-compatible. Yes, most sites you advertise on will end up being Proboards, but if you advertise on Forumotion as well, it looks ridiculous when you use Proboards coding and it doesn't turn up. In fact, it makes your advertisement look pretty noobish, and that might turn away some potential members. Remember that Forumotion doesn't have the blockquote code nor are the font sizes the same. Size 1 on Proboards is like... size 9 on FM. So... yeah. :D

EDIT: Guess this is a more Forumotion-orientated one. :L Put a code just in case. :'D <-- *has no life*
EDIT AGAIN: Or you could just use the image-only ad. xD

{ THE UPRISING _10
A lonely trail of paw steps weaved its way along the waterside. Water lapped at the indents in the sand, but never completely eradicated them. Small pools of water had formed in each, where moisture within the sand had come to the surface. Soon, a second pair of paw steps came to join the first. On they padded till suddenly, the second set of paw steps changed direction pointing to wards the first set of paw steps, indicating that the second dog had turned to the first dog. Then, not to far from where this happened, there was sand flung everywhere. Large marks in the sand, scuffled paw steps. Obviously a fight had broken out. Blood splattered the area around. And also splattered the ground of the small arena. Then, about three meters from the 'area', there was a limp body, lying in the shallow sea water. Blood pooling around it, flowing out to sea.

THE UPRISING is a feral canine RPG based in Seattle, Washington. We are a role-play for all levels, with a simple biography form and active staff members of different timezones. There is always the chance something fairly exciting shall happen, whether it be OOC or IC. Create new packs, form bonds that last a life time, fall in love, and fight for survival.

Whether you were once a house pet or lived your live on the streets, it doesn't matter.
Life isn't all fun and games on the street.

Code:
[center][url=http://the-uprising.proboards.com/][img]http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/14/05/69/71/_10.jpg[/img][/url]
[size=9][i]A lonely trail of paw steps weaved its way along the waterside. Water lapped at the indents in the sand, but never completely eradicated them. Small pools of water had formed in each, where moisture within the sand had come to the surface. Soon, a second pair of paw steps came to join the first. On they padded till suddenly, the second set of paw steps changed direction pointing to wards the first set of paw steps, indicating that the second dog had turned to the first dog. Then, not to far from where this happened, there was sand flung everywhere. Large marks in the sand, scuffled paw steps. Obviously a fight had broken out. Blood splattered the area around. And also splattered the ground of the small arena. Then, about three meters from the 'area', there was a limp body, lying in the shallow sea water. Blood pooling around it, flowing out to sea.[/i][/size]

[i]THE UPRISING[/i] is a feral canine RPG based in Seattle, Washington. We are a role-play for all levels, with a simple biography form and active staff members of different timezones. There is always the chance something fairly exciting shall happen, whether it be OOC or IC. Create new packs, form bonds that last a life time, fall in love, and fight for survival.

[i]Life isn't all fun and games on the street.[/i][/center]
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy December 11th 2010, 10:43 am

v.v I'm deeply ashamed of your lifelessness. O.O I think I just found my new favorite word!
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax December 11th 2010, 7:03 pm

Shoot, that was fail...
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee December 11th 2010, 7:05 pm

Chyeah. :D
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy December 11th 2010, 7:06 pm

You failed, and the Bee made sure you knew it.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee December 11th 2010, 7:08 pm

Well, I want her site to be successful. :I Sucky ads don't usually entice people to join.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy December 11th 2010, 10:11 pm

Suck ads make me join, because I feel bad for them.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee December 12th 2010, 1:08 am

"Don't usually". You're unusual.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy December 12th 2010, 10:54 am

I am?! Thank you. ^-^
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - January 17th 2011, 11:53 am

... I've joined every one of her sites. And several of Kyubs's too. *Shuffles off to register*
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum