Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUDE ADVICE.

Go down

DUDE ADVICE. Empty DUDE ADVICE.

You remember Joseph from my last entry? Good.
--
I've liked this guy for maybe a year and a half now. We've been close friends since like first grade when I drew him a 'get well' picture when he sprained his arm. Soooo yah.
Recently we've been hanging out a lot more. I go biking with him and our friend Joel at least once a week. Since maybe two weeks ago. But we've gone biking like seven times X3
Yah and here's where it gets interesting. lol no.
Today I left cross country early to do an assignment in the school library before 4:00 rolled around. Joseph and my best friend Janae (she knows I like Joseph) both do cross country with me. SO. My BESTest best friend Kelly, and Joel, Joseph and I like all live in the same general area so we also often walk part of they way home with each other. Janae texted me while we were walking, and I quote:
"OH. MY. EFFING. GOSH. HE LIKES YOU."
And I was like HOLYSHITWHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT and I waited until I said bye to my friends and was safely inside my house to call her.
She said, "Yeah, after you left we did some suicides"--suicides are when we sprint nonstop back and forth on the basketball court until Coach tells us to stop--"and Joseph was running with his backpack and he was like dying." she laughed. I laughed. (Joseph does weird things.) "So one time when we stopped, he said, 'If I die, tell -insert my name here- that I need to fix my love issues.' or something like that."
I deadpanned. (Uhh, I'mma like, make this sound a tiny bit like a book because that's the best way I can explain it...)
"What?"
"Well I couldn't really hear him well because he was wheezing and stuff, but the gist of it was that he really likes you and just doesn't know how to say it."
I was shocked.
It was like, HOLYSHITWHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT again.
And I'm going to school in like, five minutes and I'm like freaking out. Anyway, what do you guys think I should do? *chugs down tea and leaves for school*
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

DUDE ADVICE. :: Comments

Legion

Post September 24th 2010, 2:59 pm by Legion

... Ask. Him. Out.

Why do girls always blow these things out of proportions. BE NORMAL AND ASK HIM OUT!

Or be a reality show wanna-be and have your friend ask him to ask you out.

Back to top Go down

Doc Oc

Post September 24th 2010, 6:08 pm by Doc Oc

But hooowwwwww? D: I'M COMPLETELY NEW TO THIS RELATIONSHIP STUFF AUGH DX
I DON'T
KNOW WHAT
TO DO

Back to top Go down

- Wolvine -

Post September 24th 2010, 6:39 pm by - Wolvine -

.. I KNOW. Buy some flowers and chocolates then sing him a song =D

Then buy some more chocolate and give it to me. I'm hungry D=

Back to top Go down

Doc Oc

Post September 24th 2010, 7:03 pm by Doc Oc

-.-"

Back to top Go down

Bee

Post September 25th 2010, 2:08 am by Bee

Love him, love him, say that you love him.
Fool him, fool him, oh how you do him.
Kiss him, kiss him, say that you miss him.
Tell him what he wants to hear!

I don't know the rest of the song. xD And I had to Google it. :D

Back to top Go down

Waffletail

Post September 25th 2010, 5:45 am by Waffletail

I already gave him advice, she's cool. xD

Back to top Go down

kiwiattack

Post September 25th 2010, 5:43 pm by kiwiattack

Yeah, just ask him out. You know, young love never goes well though. Just be ready for the breakup and end of your friendship. :D

Back to top Go down

Waffletail

Post September 25th 2010, 5:58 pm by Waffletail

That's what I told her, Kiwi :3

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum