Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhh...*can't think of title*...Raising awareness of...severely?....endangered animals.

+2
Bee
Doc Oc
6 posters

Go down

Uhh...*can't think of title*...Raising awareness of...severely?....endangered animals. Empty Uhh...*can't think of title*...Raising awareness of...severely?....endangered animals.

Post by Doc Oc September 15th 2010, 6:34 am

I'm only going to put the number left and cause if I know it X3
Yeah um this is just in case you wanted to know...

Critically endangered animules:
Snow leopard- less than 300 left in the wild due to habitat destruction and invasion by humans; also poaching for their fur
Amur leopard- less than 30 left in the wild due to habitat destruction and poaching
Asiatic lion- 411 left in the wild as of April 2010 due to habitat destruction and invasion by humans; poaching
Philippine eagle- habitat destruction
Lear's macaw (big and blue)- habitat loss; poaching
Polar bears (Like you haven't heard this one before...)- habitat loss/poaching
Giant panda- habitat destruction
Rhino (all subspecies *excluding western subspecies which is believed to be extinct*)- poaching; habitat destruction

more to come. I gotta go to school.
btw, there IS a difference between habitat loss and destruction. Destruction would be, well, BEING DESTROYED BY PEOPLE, and loss would be something like certain foliage or something that the animal needs to live not growing anymore.
Doc Oc
Doc Oc

Back to top Go down

Uhh...*can't think of title*...Raising awareness of...severely?....endangered animals. Empty Re: Uhh...*can't think of title*...Raising awareness of...severely?....endangered animals.

Post by Bee September 15th 2010, 5:04 pm

And there are like... 150 individual Vaquitas. :'\
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Uhh...*can't think of title*...Raising awareness of...severely?....endangered animals. Empty Re: Uhh...*can't think of title*...Raising awareness of...severely?....endangered animals.

Post by Ace September 16th 2010, 4:57 pm

*quickly hides Snow leopard fur coat* Uh, yeah. Sad. D:
Ace
Ace
That's pants-on-head retarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee September 16th 2010, 5:04 pm

I feel bad for smirking at that comment. :OO
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion September 16th 2010, 5:24 pm

Puh. *mocks post*
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Post by - Wolvine - September 16th 2010, 6:26 pm

.. I know a bird that has become completely extinct except for two in captivity. I dun know its name though.
- Wolvine -
- Wolvine -

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lorax September 17th 2010, 2:45 am

I did a project on the Black Robin, there were two left in captivity and they were successful breed and there is now something like 150 birds?
The Lorax
The Lorax
The Ocean Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down