Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with Lemonkit (Lemon and me only)

2 posters

Go down

Playing with Lemonkit (Lemon and me only) Empty Playing with Lemonkit (Lemon and me only)

Post by Lynx September 5th 2010, 1:54 am

Ravenkit poked his head into the nursery. He had watched the apprentices long enough now after they returned from training and showed eachother what they've learned so far. He practiced some of the easy moves on moss and he was sure that he got some of them very well. Now it was time to show these moves to Lemonkit, his only and best friend, so that she could become a great warrior, too.
"Lemonkit!", the red eyed black tom meowed. "Come out! I want to show you something!"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Playing with Lemonkit (Lemon and me only) Empty Re: Playing with Lemonkit (Lemon and me only)

Post by Bee September 21st 2010, 7:53 pm

The morning sun shone brightly overhead, a pale white circle in the pastel blue expanse, as described by the senior warriors. A light breeze ushered the clouds past; the morning was a tad chilly, but it would certainly be warmer later on in the day.

Lemonkit had learned to expect that. The morning she'd woken up at the end of the journey, it had been cold. And although she'd tried to think positively, the coldness lingered on her pelt, reminding her of her rainy, dreary old home. But what she hadn't known was that it was the peak of dawn. The night chill had just begun to leave the forest, to be replaced by the sun's warm embrace. That was when Lemonkit realized that this new place really was a fresh start.

Ravenkit's loud meow broke into her thoughts. "Hm? What is it?" The she-cat mewed, lifting her head from her paws and stretching before stepping gingerly outside the den. The morning dew was cool against her pads, and she took a few more steps outside to greet her friend. A tiny yawn escaped her mouth. "Couldn't you wait, like... until the sun was completely up?" Her complaint was cancelled out by the smile that had crawled over her mouth. She could never resist having fun with her best friend! Anyhow, by the feel of the sun's rays against her pelt, she could tell that it would be sunup soon anyways. She yawned again and tiredly padded over to stand beside Ravenkit.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Playing with Lemonkit (Lemon and me only) Empty Re: Playing with Lemonkit (Lemon and me only)

Post by Lynx September 22nd 2010, 1:46 am

Ravenkit brushed his pelt against Lemmonkit's and smiled. He eyed the other kits milky, but yet shining eyes with his red. "I trained this very very hard and long with a moss ball. I have watched the apprentices do that often, so I tried to copy them and I think I got it now. They call it the hunter's crouch!", he mewed proudly. "Now that I think I'm really good at it, I want to teach it to you, so that you can do the crouch too! You won't need to learn it later when you're apprenticed!" He jumped around his best friend, eager to know her reaction.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee September 23rd 2010, 12:21 am

"A crouch?" Lemonkit leaned back slightly against her friend to even out the pressure. "Why d'ya need a moss ball to do a crouch?" She asked, head tilted to the side, a look of curiosity on her pale-furred face. "And, uh, I can't exactly see it." She reminded him gently.

She honestly wished she could see the look on Ravenkit's face as he performed the crouch. She wanted to see how he looked when he was happy, and not being pestered by the other cats. And yet, she didn't even know how he looked like. She knew that he had black fur, like a raven's feathers, and she knew that he was around the same size as her, according to the times they'd curled up together in the nursery.

But she'd never seen the sheen of the sun on his pelt, the way his tail looked when it curled around her, or even his eyes. But she'd always imagined them a clear blue, a reflection of the great expanse that she'd heard described so many times, or possibly the rich, refreshing green of the leaves in green-leaf, that she'd heard so much about in elders' tales.

"You'll still show me though, won't you?" She added quickly, renewing the eager look on her face.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx September 23rd 2010, 3:28 am

"Of course I will!", he meowed. "I need the moss ball as prey. So I could train the jump!" He was very serious to show Lemonkit how to crouch.
"Okay, since you can't see me and therefor not copy my movements and will help you. At first lie on your belly with your front paws infront of you and your hind paws under your belly.", he mewed.

He was really sure that she could do it. She would be a great warrior. He didn't think her blindness would stand in her way, when he helped her with her training.
He smiled and purred, he was so happy that he could do this for her, since she protected him as he was newborn. This was his payback for her friendship.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee September 25th 2010, 2:31 pm

Lemonkit listened carefully to her friend's instructions. Then, gingerly, she let her limbs tumble her body into a crouch, forepaws slightly apart and outstretched, her hindlegs bent under her body. "How's this?" She asked, hope glimmering in her milky yellow eyes. If she didn't get it, she wasn't letting herself down. She was letting Ravenkit down.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx September 25th 2010, 5:21 pm

"Yes, yes! That's it!", he mewed. "It's really good! Now you need to press yourself up a bit. You need to rise just a little bit, so you could walk." He purred as he saw how Lemonkit was doing.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee September 25th 2010, 11:07 pm

"Okay..." The cream-coloured she-cat murmured, pushing her body up just a bit with her limbs. Her chest swelled with pride as she heard the encouragement and happiness in her friend's voice. "How's this?" She asked, determination edging her voice.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx September 26th 2010, 2:15 am

"Very good! Now try to walk while in this position! And you need to watch you tail and head. They need to be low, too.", Ravenkit mewed. He was very proud of Lemonkit. She did very well, for that she was blind.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee September 26th 2010, 2:24 am

"Walk?" Lemonkit laughed. "I've never tried walking while crouching..." Trying not to giggle at how she must look, she put one paw before the other, wobbled a bit, stopped, dropped her tail, and continued on. She located where Ravenkit was and turned to face him. She stopped and tilted her head upwards to his. "How's that?" She grinned, or whatever cats do as an equivalent to a grin.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx September 26th 2010, 6:25 am

Ravenpaw laughed a bit. Lemonkit looked really funny! "Not quite.", he giggled. "You forgot to drop her head, too. And your tail may not touch the ground. When there are leaves you would probably make noise with your tail.", he explained. Then he walked a bit away from her. "Try to crouch to me and then jump on me!"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee September 26th 2010, 5:46 pm

At that, Lemonkit fell over in a fit of giggles before righting herself once more. She let out a tiny laugh and lifted her tail a mouse-length above the ground and dropped her head by about that much as well. She faced Ravenkit. "I'm gonna get'cha!" She grinned, padding over to the tom in the crouching position. When she was about a tail-length away from him, she pounced with her forepaws outstretched, hoping to get him with her forelegs and tackle him into the ground.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx September 27th 2010, 2:06 am

Ravenkit's eyes shone as the little white kitten flew right to him. She landed on him and he fell on his back. "Yeah!", he yowled. "You got it! That was really good! You did the hunter's crouch! You can crouch now up to your prey and hunt it down! Lemonkit!"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee September 27th 2010, 2:23 am

"YES!" Lemonkit crowed happily, getting up off her friend and bounding around him with glee, as if there were springs in her pads. She did it!

OOC: Okay. Bedtime for me. 83
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx September 27th 2010, 2:51 pm

Ravenkit rolled on the ground and over the floor. He was happy that he had shared his knowledge with Lemonkit and that the kit coped that well despite being blind. "Lemonkit can hunt now, Lemonkit can hunt now!", he sang.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum