Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Thingey

4 posters

Go down

Writing Thingey Empty Writing Thingey

Post by Rain September 4th 2010, 2:35 am

So.. for those that have played God Of War I,II, and III will know kinda what this is.
I decided that every cool warrior needs a cool horse. So.. I made one.
Kratos now has a stallion named Keyis, who will now go through all the Animal Gods to achieve ultimate power. Then, he'll do somethin amazing. And yes, I know it's not too descriptive. This is just a rough draft, something I can add on to. I know it's gonna take forever to finish this story thing, but I wanna write it anyway. Here's Chapter 1:

Harsh booms of thunder could be heard as lightning cracked through the air, filling the sky with bolts of light. Rain poured down on the dry, dying earth, giving it life once more as the soil soaked in all the precious water it could.
Yellow, brittle grass bent over, the tips of each blade nearly touch the ground as it stopped growing. Here and there, patches of earth and grass could be seen scattered across the land, clumps of it dug up.
Purple clouds lit up once more as a strike of lightning sliced through the air, hitting down on the dead earth.
A pair of soft blue orbs blinked, a beautiful white filly stepping forward from the strike of lightning as she glanced around. Nothing but dead earth and moutians of the valley surrounded her. Where she stood used to be a lush, green plain. Filled with deep green grass, once creating a sea of vegetation.
As she padded forward, her calm eyes blinked away rain drops as they rested upon a limp form lying on the now muddied soil. She stopped in front of the body, looking down on the dead horse.
It was a colt, roughly two years old. He had once been a handsome chestnut colored horse, strong and powerful.
A puddle of blood lay beside the corpse's head, his skull cracked from a hoof to the head. The scarlet liquid stretched around him, beginning to seep into the wet soil that became muddy and the musty smell of earth could be scented by even the weakest of noses.
She reached her muzzle down, nuzzling his neck momentarily before she reached up to one of his ears. Clamping her jaws around his left ear, a jolt of lightning could be seen rushing through the colt, the sky lighting up once more as another strike of lightning reached down to meet the first.
The colt neighed with protest, his soft, heather eyes lighting up with life. "No!" he yelled, jumping to his hooves. He stood, gasping for air as he glared forward, catching the sight of the younger filly.
He bared his teeth, narrowing his eyes at her. "Agate." he began, practically a whisper. "What does the Filly Of Olympus want from me?" he asked, his voice growing louder, but it remained just as harsh if not harsher.
The white filly blinked, not at all phased by his rough words. "It is time Olympus called upon you, Keyis." Agate started, her voice as smooth as honey. "It has become apparent that Erasmus is beginning to grow too powerful for Olympus to allow. In fact, it was under his command that you were killed this very night." she said, her eyes rising up to the sky. "Olympus has a request to ask of you, Keyis."
The colt stomped down a hoof. "I know who had killed me, filly. I have no need of you to tell me. It was not Erasmus that killed me, it was Obelius." he returned her words with a fierce agression. Why should he help Olympus? They've never done a thing for him.
The Filly of Olympus looked back down at the colt, his defiant spirit stirred with anger for the Pegasus he spoke of. "Obelius has decided to do the bidding of the God of Air." she replied, explaining why the Pegasus had killed him.
Keyis struggled not to yell out loud. "Then what is it that Olympus wants of me." he muttered aloud, his eyes narrowed and his teeth bared as far as they could.
Agate flicked an ear, a rain drop getting in her ear. What an irritation feeling it was. "It is you, Keyis, that is to kill the God. Under your hoof Erasmus will die." she said, stepping a single stride forward. Now she was barely an inch or two away from the colt's muzzle.
The horse stood there, anger surging through him. "Very well, filly. I will kill this god. But I can tell you now that I will need more than just my hooves." he replied, waiting for her to say something.
Agate nodded, "And you assume right, young colt." she touched his muzzle. More sparks flew in the air, surging through the horse's body as his skeletal structure lit up, a strange blue light racing through his body. As the lightning ran through him, Agate began to speak. "With this power, young colt, you will defy those of the greatest Gods. Your enemies will perish under this strength. Your strength, The Strength of The Steeds. Use it to knock down those who stand in your way, and complete this task, Keyis." she ended, stepping back. "You will need to find the God of Steel, he rests in the east. South of Sparta, Ambrose will be waiting. He will help you with your quest. Good luck, colt of Sparta." she blinked, a bolt of lightning striking her body. Her form lit up with a bright, blinding light and Keyis had to close his eyes momentarily, shielding his eyes from the light.
When he opened them, she was gone. Agate, The Filly of Olympus had returned to Olympus, to roam with Gods once more. He turned, suddenly stopped by a searing pain in his neck. A red symbol burned its way through his neck, making a marking on his coat. Now, scarred onto his neck, stood a scarlet red sign of the Omega, there for the world to see.
Ignoring the now dull ache, Keyis turned to the west, to where Sparta stood. Padding forward, starting in a brisk trot at a steady pace, the colt started his great journey to kill the God of Air.

Okay, so the Gods are pretty much all fake and I just made them to make things interesting. Anyway, if u wanna know what kind of symbol is on Keyis's neck, here's the link. http://iamagonistes.files.wordpress.com/....gif?w=144&h=144 Keep in mind that it is red.
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Writing Thingey Empty Re: Writing Thingey

Post by Ace September 4th 2010, 12:12 pm

tldr
Ace
Ace
That's pants-on-head retarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain September 4th 2010, 2:09 pm

Translation?
Rain
Rain
The Awesominator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace September 4th 2010, 2:12 pm

Nothin. :D
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion September 4th 2010, 2:26 pm

*snickers*

Uh... I mean, good job!
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace September 4th 2010, 2:36 pm

At least I wasn't being mean. D:
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion September 4th 2010, 2:42 pm

Me neither. Seriously, it was really good, I'm impressed.

Why don't you roleplay like this normally?
Legion
Legion

Back to top Go down

Post by Member September 4th 2010, 6:58 pm

*hasn't read it; will read later*

Because no one roleplays as well as they would if they were writing a story Iron. At least I don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace September 4th 2010, 8:30 pm

tldr is TOO LONG, DIDN'T READ. It's not hriwrl.

Silly fool.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Member September 5th 2010, 3:01 am

You idiot, I know that. I WAS JUST SAYING THAT I DIDN'T READ IT! D<

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace September 5th 2010, 3:10 am

Oh. :3